Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 11-19-2013, 01:29 PM   #11
Ludovic1976
New Brawn

Ludovic1976 is new to the forumLudovic1976 is new to the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMonk View Post
Whenever I do stiff leg Deadlifts, I feel it more in my lower back than in my hamstrings, I hardly feel anything at all in my hamstrings?
I used to do martial arts so am very flexible and was thinking this might be an issue? Even doing them on a raised platform doesn't feel any better.
Iv done good mornings in the past and felt them a lot more in my hams, would it be better for me to just switch sld for gm?
When I do them, it's only 2-4 sets of 5 reps.
I've had the same problem. Done 4 years Taekwondo and my hams are very flexible. One thing that helped me was using less weight and concentrating on the hams while doing stiff-leg deadlifts (romanian deadlifts), also not straighten up at the top of the movement and keep tension on the muscle helped a lot.
Try using good mornings with a little wider stance and also not coming up to a fully straight position works wonders.
Ludovic1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links