Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Building and Bodybuilding (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Bench 20x more? (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15385)

mustafa604 11-03-2013 01:16 AM

Bench 20x more?

this company claims that if you buy the product it work 100% guaranteed and youll be benching 20x more who is buying into to this? what you guys think?

Dray 11-03-2013 01:21 AM

LOL!

Ass in the air SMITH MACHINE bench press for 10 reps?! OMFG, send me one!!!1!!

In other news, I can only assume it's a ripoff of Mark Bell's Slingshot. I seem to recall him talking about companies doing exactly that, so it would make sense.

BendtheBar 11-03-2013 01:51 AM

Those products assist your benching allow you to use more weight and reps.

They should not be used by beginning lifters who have yet to build a strength base.

J_Byrd 11-03-2013 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 422921)
Those products assist your benching allow you to use more weight and reps.

They should not be used by beginning lifters who have yet to build a strength base.

What he said.

big_swede 11-03-2013 07:18 AM

I just ordered two.

Ramrod 11-03-2013 07:45 AM

I can't see the Video... What Brand is it?

Kleurplaay 11-03-2013 07:52 AM

lol @ blatantly ripping off the slingshot

1morerep 11-03-2013 07:52 AM

Probably expensive sling shot!!!

Ramrod 11-03-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kleurplaay (Post 422975)
lol @ blatantly ripping off the slingshot

Maybe so, But I've seen Videos of guys using homemade ones before the Slingshot was out... So the idea was already out there. MB just made it main stream and widely available to the Masses.... Then Other Companies caught on once they saw MB market it. Just how the Free Market Works. Unless you have it protected with a patent.. Which from what I've found. MB started Selling them in 2009, but his Patent was still pending in 2011... Thats a HUGE Window there.. Anyway that doesn't matter...

Different companies make Knee Wraps, Briefs, Suits and so on... I don't hear much of anyone complaning about ripping of those....

1morerep 11-03-2013 08:15 AM

Actually, they do too. We just don't hear about it because most of us here at MaB ARE raw lifters. I went to a seminar (LIFTERS SPONSORS BY INZER) and when I ask about an Overkill shirt...one of the lifter said..."I NEVER SEE ANYBODY TOUCHING CHEST WITH THOSE SHIRT'' and walk away. I never had a chance to argue, ask or refute such statement. I know he need to defend his sponsor but I just want to ask...no argumentative or confrontational intended.

But agree that there is a free market out there and if they idea is not protected...then is free game!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramrod (Post 422980)
Different companies make Knee Wraps, Briefs, Suits and so on... I don't hear much of anyone complaning about ripping of those....