Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Building and Bodybuilding (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   What do you think to this transformation? (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14961)

LindenGarcia18 09-15-2013 07:09 AM

What do you think to this transformation?

Looks pretty good to me, was really impressed.

Only 6 months!

Now my 20 pounds of weight gain seems mediocre haha :p

big_swede 09-15-2013 08:27 AM

Did not really achieve much in that amount of time really.

Soldier 09-15-2013 08:31 AM

It looks like he did the right thing and trained the crap out of his legs, but to be honest, not a lot of difference between his 2 pics, and he gained less than 20lb in 6 months. If he'd eaten more, backed off on the cardio and lifted heavy he could have put on much more size.

LindenGarcia18 09-15-2013 08:36 AM

haha, worried now what you'll all think of my progress when I'm 6 months in :p

LindenGarcia18 09-15-2013 08:37 AM

I guess there's not a great deal of difference actually. Looked like he was gaining more when he was going through the months. At the end he doesn't look that much different, you're right.

Bill 09-15-2013 08:50 AM

I think there is little difference

I also think he should drop the sissy pad and squat lower

LindenGarcia18 09-15-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill (Post 407688)
I think there is little difference

I also think he should drop the sissy pad and squat lower

Yeah, The more I look at that end photo

Dray 09-15-2013 09:03 AM

Well... it makes me feel a bit better about my own progress so far, if that helps. :D

:busty1:

^ not a progress shot, just for the record...

LindenGarcia18 09-15-2013 09:08 AM

Don't know what the hell I'm going to end up like then, this guy was consuming 4000 calories a day!

Did do allot of cardio, and as soldier said should've lifted heavier, but still.

5kgLifter 09-15-2013 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LindenGarcia18 (Post 407682)
I guess there's not a great deal of difference actually. Looked like he was gaining more when he was going through the months. At the end he doesn't look that much different, you're right.

Don't overlook the fact that muscle is more compact/dense, so whilst there may not be a great deal of difference, at the same time, there is a great deal of difference; he put on, 16 lbs (??) or was it more?

I gained 10 lbs of muscle in a year, so I think 16 lbs in 6 months for a guy seems reasonable. I realise people will say, he could have done better but we don't know what his overall goals were, maybe he competes in a sport where his body size is ideal or maybe he just does not want to be any bigger etc.

He may have covered that in the vid, however, since I always have them on mute, I wouldn't know.

It's not what we think of his transformation, it's what he thinks of his progress that's important and if that's the sort of gains/transformation you want then follow your goal.