Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Building and Bodybuilding (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   This is for LindenGarcia18 (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14103)

SecondsOut 06-20-2013 02:02 AM

This is for LindenGarcia18
 
hey dude. Jason Blaha/Ice Cream Fitness just uploaded a vid a few mins ago that could just as well be directed at you personally. pay special attention to his comments at 3:30 (it's what we've all been telling you for months!!!):


edit: quote: "So this idea that people also come to me and say, 'I don't want to gain any body fat on a bulk,' well, you're gonna need drugs then. if you're trying to do that as a natural and you want to gain a reasonable amount of muscle mass, you're gonna have to overeat enough to gain some body fat."

Dray 06-20-2013 03:00 AM

Negatory, dude. You can definitely recomp, as a totally natural lifter.

It just takes a lot more time, than going about it the other way. Generally speaking. And it's a lot more challenging/demanding.

And for someone in Linden's circumstances, I believe that "gentle" recomp (i.e., very strict) is by far the better way.

LtL 06-20-2013 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dray (Post 376877)
Negatory, dude. You can definitely recomp, as a totally natural lifter.

It just takes a lot more time, than going about it the other way. Generally speaking. And it's a lot more challenging/demanding.

And for someone in Linden's circumstances, I believe that "gentle" recomp (i.e., very strict) is by far the better way.

I disagree. People who try to do this almost always end up erring too much on the side of caution and not actually growing at all. Even top natural pro bodybuilders struggle to do this with years of experience. For mere mortals like us, it's nigh on impossible. Accept the fat as a temporary status and grow.

Dray 06-20-2013 03:12 AM

Disagree away, anyone. It has worked for me, is all I'll add there. I have visible abs (all of them), and am A LOT bigger and stronger than when I started. Already. And hell, I don't even count calories! :) Sure, I am not hyooge by any means (yet, lol), but for a natty lifter, starting this late in life, I'm doing alright.

Well, that's all except that, regarding the other part of what I posted there, Linden is currently a model. That's his job.

So, for him, adding much visible fat to his body might not work out too well. For people like us, sure, it might be okay. In his case, not so much.

Oh, and look at some of the bodies he's posted up as "ideal" (for him) - they're not very big at all, just kinda ripped and lean-ish. So "tons of muscle", say, is not even a goal here.

LindenGarcia18 06-20-2013 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SecondsOut (Post 376874)
hey dude. Jason Blaha/Ice Cream Fitness just uploaded a vid a few mins ago that could just as well be directed at you personally. pay special attention to his comments at 3:30 (it's what we've all been telling you for months!!!):

Natural Lifters And Bulking Fast Good Or Bad - YouTube

edit: quote: "So this idea that people also come to me and say, 'I don't want to gain any body fat on a bulk,' well, you're gonna need drugs then. if you're trying to do that as a natural and you want to gain a reasonable amount of muscle mass, you're gonna have to overeat enough to gain some body fat."



But we already established that I'll have to gain some fat.

I never disputed that, I just didn't want it to be so much that I lost my job.


Bare in mind I'm a teen too. BtB said thats in my favor. He's shown me tons of transformations, where people have done what he said and have ended up looking leaner as a result of bulking. Either dropping body fat or staying the same.

He says I should be gaining more muscle than fat. And I certainly trust him over Jason Blaha.

You said I should only be listening to one person, yet youv'e posted up a video of someone else contradicting what Steve said.

I appreciate you taking the time to try and make me understand, but I already have understood allot of it. It's now just a case of trusting the process. :)

Off Road 06-20-2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LindenGarcia18 (Post 376896)
I appreciate you taking the time to try and make me understand, but I already have understood allot of it. It's now just a case of trusting the process. :)

That's PROGRESS! Good for you Linden. Rock On :rockon:

leefarley 06-20-2013 10:47 AM

stick to the plan linden and listen to btb.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.