Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Building and Bodybuilding (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Ice Cream Fitness vs. Layne Norton (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14041)

BendtheBar 06-15-2013 10:26 AM

Ice Cream Fitness vs. Layne Norton

TobesLCFC 06-15-2013 11:51 AM

Damn, Jason has made me want to use gear now lol. Bearded one, are you a lifetime natural? I think you are but Jason may call you out.

SaxonViolence 06-15-2013 03:00 PM

I really like Jason.

Even when you think he is wrong, he will discuss the matter in a Civil Manner...

Until folks start getting into Personalities and Talking Bull-Spritz.

Saxon Violence

Tannhauser 06-15-2013 05:43 PM

The argument that Layne Norton is on drugs because he screams like lifters on drugs seems a bit silly to me.

EliteDreams 06-15-2013 06:39 PM

Jason is definitely not anti drug. I can tell you without watching the video, the same thing he and and others have beaten to death, which I agree with, is people doing natural shows when they aren't.

TobesLCFC 06-15-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tannhauser (Post 375218)
The argument that Layne Norton is on drugs because he screams like lifters on drugs seems a bit silly to me.

Yes, I did think he was trolling. Also, in the pic on the stage Lathe obviously has a pump going so you can't really compare it to his off-season picture.

Off Road 06-15-2013 06:45 PM

A top level bodybuilder, on drugs? No way? Really? Couldn't be true. . .

Grambo 06-15-2013 07:49 PM

He knows how to get attention (more) by taking this on as a topic. Smart move marketing wise.
Laynes really not that huge in person and doesn't dominate the sport so it's funny people really care.

I don't care either way but unless someone has seen it first hand I have no reason to not take Layne at his word. It's all fun speculation and getting you hits, no hate.

SecondsOut 06-15-2013 08:23 PM

he's Jason Blaha, and he's with Ice Cream Fitness. he's going to give you a bicep shot first.

Dray 06-15-2013 08:29 PM

I think people like Jason Blaha (there are others doing this too, some of them very notable powerlifters, etc.) can only be good for strength sports, and others. In the long run.

There is, after all, a lot of bullshit to cut through. Fake naturals all over the damn place, along with "unspecified" men and women, in both cases many of whom set about selling countless wonder supplements to the eager and gullible, who truly believe that these products will give them what said "superhuman" figures have.

Not to mention, "train like so-and-so and look like him!", etc. :rolleyes:

I totally understand why fake naturals do what they do. It's the default, so why on Earth would you put yourself at such a serious disadvantage, by not cheating the ridiculously ineffective drug testing in place? Makes sense, really.

But there is a lot of misinformation, and false hope, sold to the ignorant and vulnerable. This pisses me off.