Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Muscle Building and Bodybuilding (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Your sponsor making you tour the world during prep (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13603)

SeventySeven 05-07-2013 11:53 AM

Your sponsor making you tour the world during prep

I noticed that Universal has Valliant going all over the place while he preps for the NY Pro. I cant imagine how tough this would be, i can tell its taken a toll on his prep as he is not looking as lean as he normally does. He is capable of tightening up over the next 3 weeks, be interesting to see what happens.

If you were sponsored and your supplement company was sending you all over the world while you prepping for a pro show, how would you handle it?

big_swede 05-07-2013 12:41 PM

It brings up the question on how he gets his steroids through customs. Seriously, Ive always wondered this when it comes to the pro Bodybuilders and travelling.

Any ideas on how they do?

leefarley 05-07-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big_swede (Post 360333)
It brings up the question on how he gets his steroids through customs. Seriously, Ive always wondered this when it comes to the pro Bodybuilders and travelling.

they probley put it up there Ass and carry it through customs i would imagine.

BendtheBar 05-07-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big_swede (Post 360333)

Very good question.

BigJosh 05-07-2013 12:58 PM

I have no idea how they do it, but, could they mail it ahead of time?

big_swede 05-07-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leefarley (Post 360336)
they probley put it up there Ass and carry it through customs i would imagine.

Insulin, hgh, orals, injectables and needles up your ass!? That would take a very big and kevlar-coated ass to carry! =)

I dont think they mail it in advance since at that level, you cant afford "bad luck" or any compromises with your form. Maybe they have prescriptions but I dont know really.

BendtheBar 05-07-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJosh (Post 360338)
I have no idea how they do it, but, could they mail it ahead of time?

That was my thought.

SeventySeven 05-07-2013 01:38 PM

HGH is over the counter in India, so im sure soem they can get easy depending on the country. I am sure they have contacts and make arrangements ahead of travel.

5kgLifter 05-07-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeventySeven (Post 360361)
HGH is over the counter in India, so im sure soem they can get easy depending on the country. I am sure they have contacts and make arrangements ahead of travel.

Probably more like it, it's not as if they won't know others that are using and can supply.

Cutty 05-07-2013 02:30 PM

I was going to say either contacts ahead of time or they have a script. Maybe they just look past it all when they are traveling.