Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 07-18-2010, 10:42 PM   #21
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

thanks francisco. your looking massive in those offseason pics!!!!

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2010, 10:11 AM   #22
Francisco
Uber Brawn
Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Francisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
thanks francisco. your looking massive in those offseason pics!!!!
Thanks bro!
Francisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 06:02 PM   #23
Francisco
Uber Brawn

Francisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributor

Quick pic at 9 weeks out...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Abs.JPG
Views:	1073
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	1680  
Old 07-19-2010, 07:26 PM   #24
denis
New Brawn
Points: 2,408, Level: 29 Points: 2,408, Level: 29 Points: 2,408, Level: 29

denis is a dedicated contributordenis is a dedicated contributordenis is a dedicated contributordenis is a dedicated contributordenis is a dedicated contributordenis is a dedicated contributordenis is a dedicated contributordenis is a dedicated contributordenis is a dedicated contributordenis is a dedicated contributordenis is a dedicated contributor

You have massive quads

What kind of split do you do and how much cardio if you don't mind me asking?
denis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:45 PM   #25
Francisco
Uber Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis View Post
You have massive quads

What kind of split do you do and how much cardio if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks bro!....My Current split & Cardio ( i am cutting right now)

1. Upperbody + 40 min cardio
2. Lowebody + 40 min cardio
3. High intensity Cardio Intervals
4. Back/Chest + 30 min of cardio
5. Lower Body + 30 min
6. Delts & Arms + 30 min of cardio
7. Hight intensity interval
Old 07-20-2010, 05:45 AM   #26
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

for someone like myself just getting started in BBing its nice to see what a natural can truely accomplish and to tell your self it can be done with out synthetic help.

you look phenomenal man keep hard at it!!!!
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:10 AM   #27
thumpinos
Uber Brawn
Points: 4,122, Level: 40 Points: 4,122, Level: 40 Points: 4,122, Level: 40

thumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good posts

Francisco how long have you been training? And how hard is it to gain muscle after the first 5 years of hard lifting? This forum talks a lot about natural bodybuilding and just wondering what your experiences were.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:37 PM   #28
Francisco
Uber Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
for someone like myself just getting started in BBing its nice to see what a natural can truely accomplish and to tell your self it can be done with out synthetic help.

you look phenomenal man keep hard at it!!!!
Thanks bro! This is a beautiful sport and natural is the way to go If you need something dont hesitate to ask me. There are a lot of misinformation out there that drives me crazy...From BroScience to what i cosider just plain stupid!...It cost me a few years and a lot of frustration to figure out that a lot information was wrong! What natural can do and what they cant do? the overtraining Cr@p! etc....etc etc....
Old 07-20-2010, 02:55 PM   #29
Francisco
Uber Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumpinos View Post
Francisco how long have you been training? And how hard is it to gain muscle after the first 5 years of hard lifting? This forum talks a lot about natural bodybuilding and just wondering what your experiences were.
I have been training now for 13 years however for the first 3-4 years i was practicing martial arts and bodybuilding was just part of my training. I was not really trying to get bigger just to get better at martial arts. I can say that i started focusing in getting bigger once i retired from MA. As you know gains come easy at first and then gets harder and harder to gain Raw muscle mass.

For instance after of 5-6 years (after i retired from MA) i believe that i had achieved most of my Raw Muscle mass. I probably had achieved around 90% of Natural potential...and after that gains of 1-2 lbs (muscle/year) were the norm i believe. However despite the fact that my bodyweight has not change much in the past 4 years my Overall shape has changed tremendously, my simetry has improved, my muscle density, muscularity etc....and if i compare a pic from a 5 years ago to pics from today i look a lot bigger and muscular. In Natural Bodybuilding you get better with age....the longer you train you get better muscle maturity. Just look at Dave goodin...he is 50 and he looks incredible. Clarence Mcgill ( wnbf) 2009 World
Champ is 45 or46 i belive.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:22 AM   #30
thumpinos
Uber Brawn
Points: 4,122, Level: 40 Points: 4,122, Level: 40 Points: 4,122, Level: 40

thumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good posts

It's funny you say that. I've been to several natural contests and the best physiques to me are always in the 40+ class. They might not always be the most cut but they look the best.

Another question for you. I've seen some reluctance (even anger) on forums from a few experienced natural bodybuilders who believe they aren't limited, and that they can keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger.

Any idea why this is such a touchy subject?

Last edited by thumpinos; 07-21-2010 at 07:28 AM.
thumpinos is offline   Reply With Quote