Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 11-27-2009, 03:32 PM   #11
Dianna Bol
New Brawn
Points: 2,505, Level: 30 Points: 2,505, Level: 30 Points: 2,505, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Dianna Bol is new to the forumDianna Bol is new to the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by moore_716 View Post
natural or not one thing that cannot be overlooked is genetics. Being chemically enhanced is the only way (in my mind) to really over come poor genetics. I know this holds true for me.
True.

But I do see a lot of guys sticking needles in their ass before they have a 300 pound squat. What a waste of cash.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:23 PM   #12
moore_716
Banned
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,016, Level: 17 Points: 1,016, Level: 17 Points: 1,016, Level: 17
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

moore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianna Bol View Post
True.

But I do see a lot of guys sticking needles in their ass before they have a 300 pound squat. What a waste of cash.
I agree. I mean this is a last resort and you should have a purpose too.

AS for me my bicep shape is not good. My abs are the same. I know diet, but no matter how good of condition I've been in I have had love handles. I have been at a pretty low bf% over the years to. When doing cybergenics I was at 10% and still had no 6 pack. My lats are strong but the don't start till higher up on my back. I cannot also get my traps to pop. I can go on and on. I've never been happy with how I looked.
moore_716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 08:38 PM   #13
chess315
Brawn
Points: 929, Level: 16 Points: 929, Level: 16 Points: 929, Level: 16

chess315 is off to a bad start

I my best freind is was a fittness model he ate a shit diet and was natural he weighs 165 when hes at his peak I know for an absoulte fact he doesnt juice and even runs way more then one would recommend he is s staff sergent in the marines he proably never has been on a body building site on the net in his life unless I showed him one and he looj amazing I when in shape hes on the all marine wrestling team. I wish I had his peak picss he. But a ex got into his computer and deleted them lol but he looked amazing you would not belive what a 5'6 165 person could look like he does eat proably 150grams of prtien a day mostly from hamburgers and pizza he does use protein powder mabey 25 grams a day and creatine. muscle ditrubition has a lot to how one will look I have a big back and hips but only 16 inch arms so I look more like a brute he looks astetic. A small wast goes a long way to creating the illusion of strentgh and so do big arms.
chess315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 03:15 PM   #14
Francisco
Uber Brawn
Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Francisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributor

Hi Guys! I just found this log....It is always an honnor to get some recognition in the web. Thanks steve!... and thanks to all my bbers friends in the forum

On the Other hand...i will be around if you guys have a question for me!. I am currently getting ready to compete in SEptember in NY. It is going a tough show

A couple of pics at 9 weeks out
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1120
Size:	261.3 KB
ID:	1675   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	516
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	1676  
Francisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 03:21 PM   #15
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Hi Francisco,

Hope you don't mind being the topic of discussion. We always like to paint some natural perspective on just what can be accomplished without drugs. You have an amazing physique, and many times with naturals, you look bigger than your weight.

We talk a lot about natural potential, and just how amazing a bodybuilding can look at a "mere" 180 pounds.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 04:44 PM   #16
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

looking killer francisco!! welcome to the board and good luck with the upcoming show

i see you compete at 176. can i ask what your off season weight is? how high do you let your bodyfat go during said off season? and how many weeks before a show do you start the cutting phase?

thanks

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 04:57 PM   #17
IronManlet
With apelike velocity
Max Brawn
Points: 5,468, Level: 47 Points: 5,468, Level: 47 Points: 5,468, Level: 47
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Heavy Duty
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Steak
IronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beast

Hey, Francisco! Welcome to the site and I hope you do well in your competition. Looking beastly already.
IronManlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 06:02 PM   #18
Francisco
Uber Brawn

Francisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Hi Francisco,

Hope you don't mind being the topic of discussion. We always like to paint some natural perspective on just what can be accomplished without drugs. You have an amazing physique, and many times with naturals, you look bigger than your weight.

We talk a lot about natural potential, and just how amazing a bodybuilding can look at a "mere" 180 pounds.
I dont mind at all my friend ....On the other hand thanks for the kind comments.... As far as natural potential we are limited by our own biochemistry but that doesnt mean that we can build a great phisique ...I believe also that more important than weight are proportions. I have seen guys weighting 160 lbs in competition with great proportions and they look huge!....the 2008 WNBF world champion comes to mind .... At the end we have to play with what it was given to us to get the most of it
Old 07-18-2010, 06:22 PM   #19
Francisco
Uber Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
looking killer francisco!! welcome to the board and good luck with the upcoming show

i see you compete at 176. can i ask what your off season weight is? how high do you let your bodyfat go during said off season? and how many weeks before a show do you start the cutting phase?

thanks
Thanks bro! As far as your questions i have let myself go as high as 50 lbs over my contest weight (Around 227-230 lbs) twice in my career hoping to gain more muscle (dont remember my BF). Unfortunately once i diet down for a show i always ended up weighting the same. For that reason last year i decided not to go higher than 20 lbs over my contest weight. My goal was to keep all my abs in sight and gain slowly and it looks like i will be a little bigger this time.

The reason for that is because by starting leaner i have been able to retain more mucle because my diet is not agressive at all. Normally i start my preps 20 weeks out and this time i only had to lose 20 lbs and not 50.

In my opinion it is important to do 2-3 big bulk phases when you start to reach your max natural potential (I am talking here Raw Muscle Weight) Once there i will only recomend to stay 15-20 lbs over your contest weight during your offseason if you plan on competing every year and look dry and ripped to the bone.

First picture (me at 225 lbs/2007) Second Pic (me at 195lbs/This year in jan)...same muscle is there but 30 lbs of extra weigh are gone
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Front2Bis.JPG
Views:	267
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	1677   Click image for larger version

Name:	F2BProgress.JPG
Views:	985
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	1678  

Last edited by Francisco; 07-18-2010 at 06:26 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 06:29 PM   #20
Francisco
Uber Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronManlet View Post
Hey, Francisco! Welcome to the site and I hope you do well in your competition. Looking beastly already.
Thanks bro! i will do my best! Time to get shredded from head to toe