Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Building and Bodybuilding (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   T-Nation's Anaconda (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1318)

BendtheBar 11-27-2009 09:41 AM

T-Nation's Anaconda
 
TMUSCLE.com | ANACONDA PROTOCOL

It's here, boys and girls. The Anaconda training protocol. And it will change your life.

And you only need to spend $345 in supplements to get going.

http://www.tmuscle.com/programs/anac...DA-Pkg-1-1.jpg

Here's how it works:

A) Hype, hype, hype hoe hypertrophic and revolutionary the workout is.
B) List the "Supplement Protocol" for this workout right next to it.

This is a good example of the BS you will never find at Muscle and Brawn

RickB 11-27-2009 10:12 AM

haha! Nice, I'll take a case of that stack please!!!

BendtheBar 11-27-2009 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickB (Post 12284)
haha! Nice, I'll take a case of that stack please!!!

Exactly.

For $345 you could get a nice 10 week cycle of testosterone.

BTW, the $345 is an actual number, and it includes the quantities listed in the image.

And they just had to name a product...

"ANABOLIC LOAD"

glwanabe 11-27-2009 10:29 AM

Here's my rebuttal to them. Take some of the first thing daily. Do the 2nd thing 3x week. Eat what you can buy at the third.

http://www.overstockdrugstore.com/pr...4312443152.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...500_AA280_.jpg

http://brettduncan.files.wordpress.c...holefoods2.jpg

BendtheBar 11-27-2009 10:38 AM

GLwanabe may have just strumbled upon the "Holy Grail" stack. Now, how can we repackage it and sell it for $499.

Maybe an e-Book with supplements that have been spiced up with professional marketers?

Maybe we can re-name certain protein foods.

Take a normal can of processed, cooked chicken and call it...

Anabolic Clucker. "For the hardcore Mother F***ker!!!"

glwanabe 11-27-2009 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn (Post 12290)
GLwanabe may have just strumbled upon the "Holy Grail" stack. Now, how can we repackage it and sell it for $499.

Maybe an e-Book with supplements that have been spiced up with professional marketers?

Maybe we can re-name certain protein foods.

Take a normal can of processed, cooked chicken and call it...

Anabolic Clucker. "For the hardcore Mother F***ker!!!"


That might work. Maybe add the word, "secret" to the title.

Secret Anabolic Clucker

BendtheBar 11-27-2009 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glwanabe (Post 12291)
That might work. Maybe add the word, "secret" to the title.

Secret Anabolic Clucker

And maybe if we mix it with some little known root extract...then it will be TOP secret.

glwanabe 11-27-2009 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn (Post 12293)
And maybe if we mix it with some little known root extract...then it will be TOP secret.

Ya know, this is exactly how the Ad exec's people come up with these supplement claims and other BS.

FACT!

The best anabolic thing you can put in your body is FOOD!

BendtheBar 11-27-2009 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glwanabe (Post 12296)

The best anabolic thing you can put in your body is FOOD!

Yes it is. But I have learned the hard way that when I recommend food on a bodybuilding forum, many townspeople come after me with torches and a noose. Especially when I recommend my top secret hardgainer blend of 25% junk food.

I do have a natural hardgainer blend called whole milk, dark chocolate, bananas and almonds, but the lactose intolerent hardgainers hate it.

So, if you're a lactose intolerant hardgainer who hates dirty bulking...well, ya gotta get your calories from something.

Back to the food issue...it is really surprising how many people hate, hate, hate the implication of 25% dirty food. Truth be told, I think that's a fairly normal ratio for hardgaining mouth-breathers who want to gain muscle and body weight.

I built most of my muscle in a 2 year span eating pizza, milk, eggs, cheesecake and mac and cheese. I didn't have money for protein powder. I ate these foods in bulk. (College cafeteria) Most days I ate 2 boxes of mac and cheese each day, in between each main meal.

glwanabe 11-27-2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn (Post 12297)
Yes it is. But I have learned the hard way that when I recommend food on a bodybuilding forum, many townspeople come after me with torches and a noose. Especially when I recommend my top secret hardgainer blend of 25% junk food.

I do have a natural hardgainer blend called whole milk, dark chocolate, bananas and almonds, but the lactose intolerent hardgainers hate it.

So, if you're a lactose intolerant hardgainer who hates dirty bulking...well, ya gotta get your calories from something.

Back to the food issue...it is really surprising how many people hate, hate, hate the implication of 25% dirty food. Truth be told, I think that's a fairly normal ratio for hardgaining mouth-breathers who want to gain muscle and body weight.

I built most of my muscle in a 2 year span eating pizza, milk, eggs, cheesecake and mac and cheese. I didn't have money for protein powder. I ate these foods in bulk. (College cafeteria) Most days I ate 2 boxes of mac and cheese each day, in between each main meal.

They must be deprogrammed comrade.

blank air, no signal, test pattern,

And, were back!

I had to get a piece of lemon merangue pie, and a whey shake.

If people added up everything they actually ate, they would realize how much junk they eat.

This same issue goes with people estimating their BF%. They think that there 10%, when in reality they are closer to 14%, or higher.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.