Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Building and Bodybuilding (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   calling out "LindenGarcia18" (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12951)

TitanCT 03-19-2013 08:26 AM

calling out "LindenGarcia18"
 
Pick a goal...
1. cut
2. bulk

eat for it.

youd be making much more progress if youd stop reading and asking so many ridiculous questions and DO THE WORK.
I fully support you hiring a trainer who has clients to support their credentials, to help you with your nutrition.
Regardless. DO THE F*CKING WORK already!!

Soldier 03-19-2013 08:31 AM

Take it easy on him. He's trying to learn and do things right. There's value in that. Imagine if all of us had access to guidance like we can give here when we were starting. We would have been better off in the end, but probably more confused at the beginning.

Off Road 03-19-2013 08:33 AM

He has a journal and he has started his journey. I wish him all the luck in the world and offer my assistance when needed.

LindenGarcia18 03-19-2013 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitanCT (Post 338573)
Pick a goal...
1. cut
2. bulk

eat for it.

youd be making much more progress if youd stop reading and asking so many ridiculous questions and DO THE WORK.
I fully support you hiring a trainer who has clients to support their credentials, to help you with your nutrition.
Regardless. DO THE F*CKING WORK already!!



Sorry If I annoyed you with my questions, I was just getting confused.
However, I've got things into perspective now, and have a goal in mind.

Heres my training log.

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...ining-log.html

If I was still in that mind set, and was confused and couldn't take on board what was been said countless times by the other member's, then what makes
you think making a special shouty thread for me would make any difference. :P

TitanCT 03-19-2013 09:21 AM

you didnt annoy anyone with questions.
we are all here to help. im just more blunt than most. its good you have a journal. btw dont worry if your peanut butter is "organic". make sure its Natural. only ingredients should be peanuts or peanuts and some salt.

and call out threads....never know, may or may not get your ass moving more. nothing wrong with calling someone out to try and light a fire under their ass.

enjoy, good luck.

LindenGarcia18 03-19-2013 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitanCT (Post 338596)
you didnt annoy anyone with questions.
we are all here to help. im just more blunt than most. its good you have a journal. btw dont worry if your peanut butter is "organic". make sure its Natural. only ingredients should be peanuts or peanuts and some salt.

and call out threads....never know, may or may not get your ass moving more. nothing wrong with calling someone out to try and light a fire under their ass.

enjoy, good luck.



Right, got it.
I bought the organic one because it was the only one that had only peanuts and salt in it.
There were loads of others but they all had quite allot of sugar in.
I tend to got for organic stuff because I don't really trust supermarket stuff, and what they put in the fruit, bread, veg, etc to keep it fresh.
When I make bread at home, it lasts maybe a day or two. The must put a tone of crap in the bought bread to keep it from going off, it lasts for weeks on the shelf.
I grow allot of my own vegetables too.
Read that vegetables and fruit have only 1 third of the nutrients today than they had 50 years ago.

I understand, thanks for the help. I certainly did need to get things started, you weren't to know I already had a Journal up.

Tannhauser 03-19-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LindenGarcia18 (Post 338608)
Right, got it.
I bought the organic one because it was the only one that had only peanuts and salt in it.
There were loads of others but they all had quite allot of sugar in.
I tend to got for organic stuff because I don't really trust supermarket stuff, and what they put in the fruit, bread, veg, etc to keep it fresh.
When I make bread at home, it lasts maybe a day or two. The must put a tone of crap in the bought bread to keep it from going off, it lasts for weeks on the shelf.
I grow allot of my own vegetables too.
Read that vegetables and fruit have only 1 third of the nutrients today than they had 50 years ago.

I understand, thanks for the help. I certainly did need to get things started, you weren't to know I already had a Journal up.

My 2p:

1. Agree that your best approach is to keep it simple and pursue one goal (probably bulking at your stage).
2. No harm in asking questions and reading. That's how we learn.
3. There's very little convincing evidence that organic food is any better for you. Though there may be some sound ethical reasons for eating it. I've heard that 1/3 of nutrients statement before - it's unlikely to be a anything more than a wild generalisation.

LindenGarcia18 03-19-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tannhauser (Post 338712)
My 2p:

1. Agree that your best approach is to keep it simple and pursue one goal (probably bulking at your stage).
2. No harm in asking questions and reading. That's how we learn.
3. There's very little convincing evidence that organic food is any better for you. Though there may be some sound ethical reasons for eating it. I've heard that 1/3 of nutrients statement before - it's unlikely to be a anything more than a wild generalisation.




Still, If you grow your own stuff, its got to be better than buying from the supermarket, surely.

bruteforce 03-19-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LindenGarcia18 (Post 338728)
Still, If you grow your own stuff, its got to be better than buying from the supermarket, surely.

Depends on the quality of your soil. But yeah, more than likely, its going to be as good if not better.

LindenGarcia18 03-19-2013 05:20 PM

The stuff they spray onto fruit and vegetables, and inject into bread to make it last longer can't be good for you.
Bread should only last the day.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.