Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 06-27-2013, 06:57 PM   #141
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Are outhouse squats good for the soul?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2013, 09:47 PM   #142
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Nozzle or meat loaf?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:39 PM   #143
Mr.Silverback
Max Brawn
Points: 13,065, Level: 74 Points: 13,065, Level: 74 Points: 13,065, Level: 74
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 15+
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat, Bench, Dead
Fav Supp: Chicken, Beef, water
Mr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master member

Lotion or lard?

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2
CHECK OUT MY 1ST EBOOK
http://www.stronglife610.org
Mr.Silverback is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:28 PM   #144
BrassNBallz
Brawn
Points: 1,577, Level: 22 Points: 1,577, Level: 22 Points: 1,577, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 106
Training Type: Other
BrassNBallz is a dedicated contributorBrassNBallz is a dedicated contributorBrassNBallz is a dedicated contributorBrassNBallz is a dedicated contributorBrassNBallz is a dedicated contributorBrassNBallz is a dedicated contributorBrassNBallz is a dedicated contributorBrassNBallz is a dedicated contributorBrassNBallz is a dedicated contributorBrassNBallz is a dedicated contributorBrassNBallz is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingdog View Post
I'm trying to perfect my "kipping" deadlift, but I'm afraid my vegan when people are looking diet is slowing down my gains. Any advice on how I can get the energy to do 42 sets of 50 on this maneuver without eating any real food? Also, what do I need to train so that I can do all my exercises one handed, leaving my other hand free to snap instagram photos of myself?
The secret lies within the movie "Godzillas Revenge"
BrassNBallz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:34 PM   #145
BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member

BrassNBallz, where have you been? You disappear for months at a time and then comeback and give everyone advise.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:34 PM   #146
BrassNBallz
Brawn

BrassNBallz is a dedicated contributorBrassNBallz is a dedicated contributorBrassNBallz is a dedicated contributorBrassNBallz is a dedicated contributorBrassNBallz is a dedicated contributorBrassNBallz is a dedicated contributorBrassNBallz is a dedicated contributorBrassNBallz is a dedicated contributorBrassNBallz is a dedicated contributorBrassNBallz is a dedicated contributorBrassNBallz is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Huey Lewis? Ok to listen to?
I'd prefer you train your stability through the art tifssorc. Listen to life flowing through you.
Old 10-09-2013, 03:47 PM   #147
BrassNBallz
Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteforce View Post
Mr. Ballz

It is well known that many strength athletes crop their hair very short, but Samson allowed his to grow out for strength. Are we misinterpreting this as scalp hair rather than his possibly glorious beard?
Samson was extremely strong. What makes you stronger, short or long term gains?
Old 10-09-2013, 03:58 PM   #148
BrassNBallz
Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGRthat View Post
I can't grow a full beard. Its sent me into a major depression and ruined my life. Help me Mr. Ballz
Your testosterone is playing tricks on you. You must embrace namgnorts theory.
Old 10-09-2013, 04:00 PM   #149
BrassNBallz
Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Any exercises to help with nipple power?
Have you looked into the new crossfit class "Kips for Nips" ?
Old 10-09-2013, 04:04 PM   #150
BrassNBallz
Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
I'm going to be late because I can't eat my Ramen noodles fast enough. Need help asap.
I would advise to add around a pound of butter to the noodles while you prepare it so you can just drink it on the way.