Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2012, 02:40 PM   #1
Shaneybear
New Brawn
Points: 1,588, Level: 22 Points: 1,588, Level: 22 Points: 1,588, Level: 22
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 3.
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deads.
Fav Supp: Whey, NO-xplode 2.0.
Shaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good posts
Default Crying out for help!

Hey guys and gals,

So here it is, I'm 18 years old (and i know what you older guys are thinking "Oh not again some punk kid wanting to get big lalala) But i promise you i'm not one of those fratboys you see wondering around the gym. I've been lifting about 3 years and have put on a good amount of weight.

I love doing the low reps usually I go for 6 reps on most of my muscle groups and managed to get pretty far. For example a few months ago when it came to chest i was doing sets of 100kg Benchpress (225 for you Americans thinking in poundage) for 6 reps, 4 sets.

Then i descided i wanted to cut, as i've always just been bulk! I'm 6ft1" and was about 92kg, with this cut i've reached 87kg but it's come with a big loss...

Today i did chest, and could manage about 90kg for 6reps, 4sets.

Strength! It's gone, it's packed its bags and left. I'm fairly sure i havent lost much size, but with alot of the fat going, it's taken strength with it. And frankly, it's breaking my heart aha.

I'd love to hear some of your guys advise, as this is the first proper cut i've ever done. So please help a young lifter out!

Thanks, Shaney.
Shaneybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links