Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 07-11-2012, 10:07 AM   #1
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member
Default True Test of my knowledge.

Well I am honored to take on a true test of my knowlage and training abilities.

My Godson was exepted in the SWCC.

What is SWCC?
The U.S. Navy's Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewmen (SWCC, pronounced "swick") are Special Operations Forces who operate and maintain an inventory of small craft used to support special operations missions, particularly those of the U.S. Navy SEALs. Individually, SEALs and SWCC go through separate specialized training programs that emphasize special operations in the maritime environment. SWCC are trained extensively in craft and weapons tactics, techniques, and procedures. Focusing on clandestine infiltration and exfiltration of SEALs and other special operations forces, SWCC provide dedicated, rapid mobility in shallow water areas where large ships cannot operate. SWCC must be physically fit, highly motivated, combat-focused, and responsive in high stress situations.

Heres were I come in.

He works out hard and passed all his acceptance testes including physical abilities in the top 5%. He has 1 month before he ships out to make any improvements he wants.

What he told me. "Top 5% is unexeptable to me. I need to be better than that. Ringing the bell is not a option."

He came to me to help him improve his strength and stamina, to better his starting scores so they will be better than his acceptance scores.

He has 100% of his time "out side giving future wife some time" dedicate to this, starting next week. This is his last few days at his civilian job.

This will be a all natural, bust your butt deal.

30 days of hell he just drove into, but nothing like what he is heading for.

I had 2 Seals as Company Comanders in boot. My ship was like a lay over for Seals and Marines. I'm not saying I know everything about what he is about to go threw, but due to my background when I was in the Navy, I have more of a idea than others that just see things on the TV and the movies.

"Game On" would be the wrong term here. This isn't a game,training for a show, meet or some job training a office person. He will be saving lives and lives depending on him as he depends on his team.

Yes, I know I'm just doing a pre entering training of him, but everything we do no matter how big or small effects others lives and every life it touches.

Everything I put him threw just gives him that much more edge over if he never asked me to work with him.

Just like the 13 miles he will be running to come over, train, then 13 miles back home after we are done, very time he comes over.

I don't care who you are? You want me to help you reach your goals, you will reach your goals or 1 of 2 things.

DIE OR QUIT
Never had anyone die yet, had many, many quit, and the few that stuck with it/me. They met there personal goals and much more.

Now its my turn to not let him down.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Rich Knapp; 07-11-2012 at 10:40 AM.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2012, 11:18 AM   #2
kitarpyar
Max Brawn
Points: 23,931, Level: 94 Points: 23,931, Level: 94 Points: 23,931, Level: 94
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
kitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master member

Good luck to your godson Rich. With you training him, I have no doubt that he will be as well prepared as one can ever be.
kitarpyar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:33 PM   #3
TitanCT
Manlet of Malice
Max Brawn
Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

TitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master member

good luck to him. Thank him for serving. and
GO NAVY!
TitanCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:40 PM   #4
JacktheThriller
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,833, Level: 25 Points: 1,833, Level: 25 Points: 1,833, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 5 years consistent
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Fish Oil
JacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributorJacktheThriller is a dedicated contributor

the term warmachine comes to mind
JacktheThriller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:55 AM   #5
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitarpyar View Post
Good luck to your godson Rich. With you training him, I have no doubt that he will be as well prepared as one can ever be.
^5 I'll do my best with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanCT View Post
good luck to him. Thank him for serving. and
GO NAVY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacktheThriller View Post
the term warmachine comes to mind
BOOMMM.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote