|11-13-2012, 08:54 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Central Illinois
Training Exp: 20 yrs.
Training Type: Westside
Fav Exercise: All of Them! Bench, hehe.
Fav Supp: Food
Gasp Goes Lowwww Carb
Im at the completion of day four of strict low carb/high protein/moderate fat. Well Im still functioning well with absolutely no cravings or ill sides. I wanted to wait a few days before posting to see if I could stick with it.
B/W approx 330 at the start.
Protein approx 327gr
Carbs approx 78gr
Fats....No idea at this time.
Diet ~ High Protein, Mod Fat and Very Low Carb
1. 6 eggs, 4oz sausage, 1oz cheese, mushrooms and 1c 4% milk.
2. 1 scoop of whey and 2 servings of Natty PB.
3. 8oz shredded beef,pork or chicken, 1 serving BBQ sauce, 1oz cheese and 1 serving of sour cream.
4. 1 scoop of whey and 1oz of cheese.
5. 8oz chicken or fish, green beans and 3 “new” potatoes.
6. 1 scoop of whey, 1c of 4% cottage cheese and 1oz of almonds.
Approx. 327gr Protein, 78gr Carbs
LOAD YOUR PLATE, LOAD YOUR BAR!
~ Roger Ryan
|carb, gasp, lowwww|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Gasp's 1 Year Progress...||gaspers04||General Board||12||10-04-2012 07:50 AM|
|Low carb - how much?||5kgLifter||General Board||3||08-29-2012 07:23 AM|
|Gasp's Day at the Chicago Air & Water Show.||gaspers04||General Board||28||08-20-2012 12:34 PM|
|Low Carb and Hi-Carb Diets the Same?||Dork McSchlorp||General Board||0||11-20-2009 01:28 PM|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|