Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Just wanted to introduce myself (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=945)

chess315 10-09-2009 03:19 PM

Just wanted to introduce myself

I dont know how I came across this sight a while back but it really has a lot of good info on it I'm familiar with most of the stuff but its good to see it all in one place. Its a shame there arent more people on it. The routines in the rotuines section are some of the best routines for average lifters around. I'm 32 about 6ft 225 right now my max bench is around 350-370 depending on my weight I recently been learning to professional wreslte so it hurts my gains a lot. The rest of my strength is pretty propotinate but the wrestling kills my squats and deads if my back doesnt hurt to bad to even do them. my goal bench 400 deadlift 600 if my max dead is proably about 500 but I my backs been banged up alot. I do full body routines kinda of a cross between hit-reg park-and 5x5 I do

Bench 2x3-8
chin or bent row 2x5-10
db military 1 set faliure 5-12 reps
leg press or deadlift 1 or 2 balls to the walls sets I usually alternate them or do the one thats hurts the least at the time lol

curls 2x4-10
overhead tri ext or pressdown 1 or 2 sets

this workout is set up to build a prowrestler type physique it woud actually be a good routine for any one trying to build a power type build. I know the leggs arent getting there fair share but its set up to work legs enough not to hinder overall gains and take away form my upperbody

BendtheBar 10-09-2009 04:01 PM

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the kind words.

How long have you been lifting?

The forum is actually fairly new, and is growing fast. It might not seem as such, but 6 months ago there were only a handful of registrations.

rippednmichigan 10-09-2009 09:35 PM

Welcome buddy glad to have you, and x2 on what M&B said!

chess315 10-10-2009 01:31 AM

I've lifted on and off my whole life but really have never had more then about a 2 year run at a time but always come back to it now that my age is creeping up on me I regret not keeping up with it I treid to upload a picture on here but couldnt figure it out I'l get it later. I'm very knowlegeable about natural body building and aided bb to. But love the basic meat and potato type routines and diets on this site. Eat a lot,lift heavy,rest I'm a big beliver in less is more.

BendtheBar 10-10-2009 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chess315 (Post 7050)
I've lifted on and off my whole life but really have never had more then about a 2 year run at a time but always come back to it now that my age is creeping up on me I regret not keeping up with it I treid to upload a picture on here but couldnt figure it out I'l get it later. I'm very knowlegeable about natural body building and aided bb to. But love the basic meat and potato type routines and diets on this site. Eat a lot,lift heavy,rest I'm a big beliver in less is more.

You'll fit in good here. We're all generally less is more. And many of us are in our 30's and 40's.

I took years off from lifting after the birth of my first child, and I regret it. But life got in the way, so to speak.

chess315 10-10-2009 12:47 PM

thats not the best pic just wanted to give you guys an idea of my build I still need lots of work to get to where I want to be but have a good start

chess315 10-10-2009 12:57 PM

everyone says you shouldnt take off and so so the whole idea of exercise is to improve the quality of your life not become a slave to it.

TitanWIP 10-10-2009 04:51 PM

Welcome to the forum. You looked jacked in your avatar man. How do you workout?

chess315 10-11-2009 02:50 AM

very light volume over eat dont make scieance out of a simple thing lol

rippednmichigan 10-11-2009 07:39 AM

How much you weigh? about 190 is my guess.