Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   What's up everyone. (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16039)

McBuff 01-09-2014 11:43 PM

What's up everyone.
 
Hello I'm a lifter from Mississippi who has been at it for almost 1 year and 6 months. When I started lifting I weighed 320 and am currently 190. My body has made a huge recomposition and I am still going through it. I figured I would make a profile on here to try to help people in anyway I can and also get help from others.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

BendtheBar 01-09-2014 11:47 PM

Welcome to the forum. Make yourself at home, start up a training log and let us know if you need any help.

Hunterace 01-10-2014 01:55 AM

Welcome :)!

ravimolasaria 01-10-2014 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McBuff (Post 445791)
Hello I'm a lifter from Mississippi who has been at it for almost 1 year and 6 months. When I started lifting I weighed 320 and am currently 190. My body has made a huge recomposition and I am still going through it. I figured I would make a profile on here to try to help people in anyway I can and also get help from others.

Welcome to MAB McBuff ... congrats on your wt. loss .... that's a big number ... :rockon:

5kgLifter 01-10-2014 08:52 AM

Hi :)

gregger 01-10-2014 10:21 AM

Welcome!

McBuff 01-14-2014 09:45 PM

Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

McBuff 01-14-2014 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregger (Post 445997)
Welcome!

Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

McBuff 01-14-2014 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravimolasaria (Post 445940)
Welcome to MAB McBuff ... congrats on your wt. loss .... that's a big number ... :rockon:

Thank you!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.