Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board > Introduce Yourself
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Introduce Yourself Introduce Yourself to the Muscle and Brawn Community

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 12:54 PM   #2331
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by relix View Post
Relix is my name. I am 32 years old and have been lifting for about a year.
Hi Relix
Old 09-07-2012, 09:13 AM   #2332
D_Shaw
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

D_Shaw is off to a bad start

Hey there everyone, name is Dave, 30 years old, been lifting for a purpose for about 2 years.

Found the site through a web search i was doing on wrist size - bicep size, started reading some other posts here, really liked them so i figured i would join up and see if I could grab some useful information from some seasoned vets.

Personally, I play ice hockey, i have 2 daughters (3 & 4), live over in the UAE...

Great to be here!
Old 09-07-2012, 09:37 AM   #2333
Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Shaw View Post
Hey there everyone, name is Dave, 30 years old, been lifting for a purpose for about 2 years.

Found the site through a web search i was doing on wrist size - bicep size, started reading some other posts here, really liked them so i figured i would join up and see if I could grab some useful information from some seasoned vets.

Personally, I play ice hockey, i have 2 daughters (3 & 4), live over in the UAE...

Great to be here!
Welcome to the forum, Dave. I think its safe to speak for the others and suggest you make a training log so we can get to know you better. Glad you chose MaB and you will rock and be successful in all that you do.

Peace and happiness to you.

Don

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Old 09-07-2012, 10:50 AM   #2334
D_Shaw
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1

D_Shaw is off to a bad start

Will do, I actually just started at a new gym, got a trainer I am working with, so I have no idea what he has in store for me yet, will know more come Sunday. I can't really say no idea, I have an idea, it is a lot of cardio and conditioning work in the early stages, then on to strength training. Overall goal is lean mass and more stamina.

Here are some numbers to make things look more credible

Height 6'2"
Weight 200lbs
Bench max 250
squat max 300

When I started working out back in sept '10 I was at 180 and skinny as rail, have always had a really high metabolism the ability to eat and not suffer outward consequences. However, I was in a very sedentary lifestyle, not doing much, and I felt like crap about the way I had let myself go. So I decided to start lifting again, the prior journey into it had netted some significant gains. This time I have more drive and focus, not just a fleeting idea of what I want to look like, more of a big scheme idea of how I want to live. I have made huge strides in what I am looking to accomplish.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:13 AM   #2335
Mugatu
Powerlifter
New Brawn
Points: 934, Level: 16 Points: 934, Level: 16 Points: 934, Level: 16

Fav Exercise: deadlift
Fav Supp: test and dbol
Mugatu has made some good postsMugatu has made some good postsMugatu has made some good postsMugatu has made some good postsMugatu has made some good postsMugatu has made some good postsMugatu has made some good postsMugatu has made some good postsMugatu has made some good postsMugatu has made some good postsMugatu has made some good posts

I am Mugatu from Zoolander. I like shaved puppies and long walks on the beach.

I am a ridiculously good-looking powerlifter who contemplates the meaning of life. I am also here to troll the forums and offer sage advice without using my real name. Because certain things I would like to talk about are not considered legal in 37 states.

Last edited by Mugatu; 09-07-2012 at 11:18 AM.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:12 PM   #2336
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugatu View Post

I am a ridiculously good-looking powerlifter who contemplates the meaning of life. I am also here to troll the forums and offer sage advice without using my real name. Because certain things I would like to talk about are not considered legal in 37 states.
Welcome!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	holly_madison_bowling_for_boobies_small.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	5583  

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Old 09-07-2012, 12:19 PM   #2337
Mugatu
Powerlifter
New Brawn
Points: 934, Level: 16 Points: 934, Level: 16 Points: 934, Level: 16

Fav Exercise: deadlift
Fav Supp: test and dbol
Mugatu has made some good postsMugatu has made some good postsMugatu has made some good postsMugatu has made some good postsMugatu has made some good postsMugatu has made some good postsMugatu has made some good postsMugatu has made some good postsMugatu has made some good postsMugatu has made some good postsMugatu has made some good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Welcome!

Shes got nothing on my girl Kate Upton.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:21 PM   #2338
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:

Great to be here!
Make yourself at home. I have 2 daughters myself, thought a bit older.

Let us know if you need any help.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Old 09-07-2012, 01:49 PM   #2339
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:

Great to be here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugatu View Post

Hi guys
Old 09-08-2012, 04:22 PM   #2340
crashed
New Brawn
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

crashed is off to a bad start

Crashed here. Just joined hoping to get back into lifting. I lifted for a few years and then have not been doing it for about 6 months or so and it is time for me to get back into the groove.
Closed Thread