Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board > Introduce Yourself
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Introduce Yourself Introduce Yourself to the Muscle and Brawn Community

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 03:25 AM   #631
bunzasteel83
Brawn
Points: 459, Level: 9 Points: 459, Level: 9 Points: 459, Level: 9
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

bunzasteel83 has made some very good postsbunzasteel83 has made some very good postsbunzasteel83 has made some very good postsbunzasteel83 has made some very good postsbunzasteel83 has made some very good postsbunzasteel83 has made some very good postsbunzasteel83 has made some very good postsbunzasteel83 has made some very good postsbunzasteel83 has made some very good postsbunzasteel83 has made some very good postsbunzasteel83 has made some very good posts

Hey thanks for all the warm welcomes guys!!:-) Its so good to find some like-minded, enthusiastic ppl to grab not only some good tips, but some support n strength off! it's hard to find ppl around that respect what we're actually love doing! some people call it obsessive or dreaming.. but I like to think of it as taking life by the balls and making what I want to make it! it's my body, its my life, and I'm gunna be the best ME possible! BOO YAHHHH!!:-D
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2010, 03:26 AM   #632
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

Welcome bunz!!

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

Old 04-20-2010, 03:32 AM   #633
DocColossus
Captain, Team 50'
Max Brawn
Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Hammer Low Pull
Fav Supp: Jack3d, Yok3d, ModernBCAA
DocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunzasteel83 View Post
...but I like to think of it as taking life by the balls and making what I want to make it! it's my body, its my life, and I'm gunna be the best ME possible! BOO YAHHHH!!:-D
Well I'm a fan! Sold!!!

Join my new Facebook group, and bring that balls to the wall attitude with it!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...14542701908279
Old 04-20-2010, 07:11 AM   #634
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Hi Everyone! Im Robyn from Australia! Ive been lifting (light) weights on and off since I was 19, (im now 26) but I never took it seriously until I recently became errrm addicted:-S to heavy lifting that is... after only a few weeks I saw amazing changes in my physique that I always dreamed of and now..what can I say, I'm now hoping to compete in figure competitions in the near future!! Anyway, thats me! and hope to get to know everyone ciao fa now!
Welcome on board Bunz. Good to have you here. Congrats on making the change. Have you zeroed in on a specific competition?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Old 04-20-2010, 07:22 AM   #635
Fire36
Nozzle Jockey
Max Brawn
Points: 2,397, Level: 29 Points: 2,397, Level: 29 Points: 2,397, Level: 29

Fire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Hi Everyone! Im Robyn from Australia! Ive been lifting (light) weights on and off since I was 19, (im now 26) but I never took it seriously until I recently became errrm addicted:-S to heavy lifting that is... after only a few weeks I saw amazing changes in my physique that I always dreamed of and now..what can I say, I'm now hoping to compete in figure competitions in the near future!! Anyway, thats me! and hope to get to know everyone ciao fa now!
Welcome to the boards, there are some soem great guys around here.
Old 04-20-2010, 12:32 PM   #636
trickster101
trickster101
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1

trickster101 is off to a bad start
Default Intro

hey hows it going my name is Gurjeet Rehal and have trained with pretty much everything that involves with competing against with eachother, trained as a MMA fighter at USMMA and florianmartialarts record so far is 4-1 and took a break after my last fight. Started to train as a beginner bodybuilder and did my first NPC in november and placed in 3rd and 5th in open. I go to school full time at Suffolk U for my international business degree, i've been lifting since i was 15 and took it serioulsly when i was 19 now you can see youself what it made me lol........ i was refered by Justin Sulham aka DocColossus just signed up and will post some pictures later.....
Old 04-20-2010, 12:38 PM   #637
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickster101 View Post
hey hows it going my name is Gurjeet Rehal and have trained with pretty much everything that involves with competing against with eachother, trained as a MMA fighter at USMMA and florianmartialarts record so far is 4-1 and took a break after my last fight. Started to train as a beginner bodybuilder and did my first NPC in november and placed in 3rd and 5th in open. I go to school full time at Suffolk U for my international business degree, i've been lifting since i was 15 and took it serioulsly when i was 19 now you can see youself what it made me lol........ i was refered by Justin Sulham aka DocColossus just signed up and will post some pictures later.....
Welcome to the forum. Great job on that NPC placing. Definitely sounds like you have the drive and genetics to do some damage in bodybuilding.

Throw up a training log and stay a while.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Old 04-20-2010, 12:48 PM   #638
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Welcome to all the new people. It's great to have you all with us.
I'm biased of course, but this is the best site on the net for what we love to do.

If we don't have it here, we can either get it, or you don't really need it. The arms of the management can reach sources you would not otherwise see at other sites.

back to work.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:32 PM   #639
BackwoodsCerealKiller
becoming masochistic...
Brawn
Points: 1,821, Level: 25 Points: 1,821, Level: 25 Points: 1,821, Level: 25

Training Exp: 1.5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: bench/c&p tossup
Fav Supp: what doesn't bite back?
BackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good posts

Hi people! I'm Jason. 27 year old college student. I used to lift religiously while i was on on active duty. got out kinda went to recreational for a while. Broke my back in 2006. lost 68 pounds in 8 days... pissed me off. I want em back with interest. lifting but not heavy at the moment.. seeing how back reacts to squats and deads. just working my way back into it gradually... seein what hurts and what don't... currently 165 (just sayin that still pisses me off) and I'm 6'2"... so i'm not quite a bean pole but i damn sure ain't Arnold... since I'm getting back into it I figured I'll keep goin maybe run a cycle or 2 later on...
I no longer fear for myself. Now, I fear for you. The pain has tempered my body and my spirit and has steeled my resolve. I WILL succeed. I WILL win. However long it takes. Simply put, MY will is the stonger.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:34 PM   #640
CallmeKing
Max Brawn
Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

CallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributor

Welcome to the forum man. Strong username.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies with in us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Closed Thread