Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board > Introduce Yourself
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Introduce Yourself Introduce Yourself to the Muscle and Brawn Community

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 07:52 PM   #51
bwys61
Austin Simply Fit #1
Max Brawn
Points: 9,189, Level: 64 Points: 9,189, Level: 64 Points: 9,189, Level: 64
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 15+
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Caffeine
bwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machine

thats about par for the 3rd arm for me
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2009, 08:44 PM   #52
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwys61 View Post
thats about par for the 3rd arm for me
Lol. Helps with small women.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Old 09-01-2009, 09:41 PM   #53
bwys61
Austin Simply Fit #1
Max Brawn

bwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machine

i like em small
Old 09-02-2009, 02:58 PM   #54
LOFer

LOFer is off to a bad start
Default Hola from Beverley, UK

Hi there!

I'm Shaun from Beverley, UK. I'm 37 (going on 18), one wife, one daughter, one football team (Spurs), one Rugby League Team (Hull FC), one Code (PHP), one database (MySQL), one hope in the One God.

I have been training for a year or so, but 3 months ago I joined a gym (yeah I know, I'd been working out at home out of perhaps embarrassment but hey, we all gotta start somewhere!).

I am on a mission to lose weight, man-up a bit (well ok, a lot!) and get fit(ter) for when I do the National 3 Peaks in 2010 but, I wanna build up what is (beneath my decreasing girth) a scrawny kid trying to get out.

I found this forum accidentally, and registered because I wanted to lurk and pick up hints/tips and ideas from those that have gone before. I am new to all this so {ahem} be gentle with my n00b self.

I'm studying for my diploma in Systems Practice in between running a Creative Arts/Church Consulting Ministry and attempting to launch a new Consulting (IT) company. I'm also writing a web app for a couple of local gyms - more about that later

All good.
Das Blog
Das Fitness Blog
Das Website
Das Rugby League Team
Old 09-02-2009, 03:00 PM   #55
jrobalo

jrobalo is off to a bad start
Post Hello

Hello, my name is Joćo and i'm from Portugal. I am 36, 1,81m and 120kg.

My goal is 105kg. I started training at 17 years old, i've learned something but still looking for knowledge everyday and still learning

I'm a cinema machine operator and i have 2 children. I had a recent injury in the shoulder so i had to stop training. Two months ago i've retourned to the gym with 137kg but i“m getting there.

I'm sorry for my english but i'm doing my best
Old 09-02-2009, 03:20 PM   #56
bwys61
Austin Simply Fit #1
Max Brawn

Welcome Shaun,
you have come to the right place to learn some training

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOFer View Post
Hi there!

I'm Shaun from Beverley, UK. I'm 37 (going on 18), one wife, one daughter, one football team (Spurs), one Rugby League Team (Hull FC), one Code (PHP), one database (MySQL), one hope in the One God.

I have been training for a year or so, but 3 months ago I joined a gym (yeah I know, I'd been working out at home out of perhaps embarrassment but hey, we all gotta start somewhere!).

I am on a mission to lose weight, man-up a bit (well ok, a lot!) and get fit(ter) for when I do the National 3 Peaks in 2010 but, I wanna build up what is (beneath my decreasing girth) a scrawny kid trying to get out.

I found this forum accidentally, and registered because I wanted to lurk and pick up hints/tips and ideas from those that have gone before. I am new to all this so {ahem} be gentle with my n00b self.

I'm studying for my diploma in Systems Practice in between running a Creative Arts/Church Consulting Ministry and attempting to launch a new Consulting (IT) company. I'm also writing a web app for a couple of local gyms - more about that later

All good.
Old 09-02-2009, 03:21 PM   #57
bwys61
Austin Simply Fit #1
Max Brawn

Welcome Joao,
Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobalo View Post

My goal is 105kg. I started training at 17 years old, i've learned something but still looking for knowledge everyday and still learning

I'm a cinema machine operator and i have 2 children. I had a recent injury in the shoulder so i had to stop training. Two months ago i've retourned to the gym with 137kg but i“m getting there.

Old 09-02-2009, 03:22 PM   #58
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOFer View Post
Hi there!

All good.
Great intro! You missed your calling as a writer.

I was once a scrawny kid so i know where you're coming from.

There are some really seasoned and intelligent lifters in our small community. You'll get nothing but encouragement. Don't hesitate to ask anything, no matter how trivial it seems.

Old 09-02-2009, 03:25 PM   #59
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobalo View Post

No worries about your English. Welcome to the forum.

Good to have you here. Sounds like you know quite a bit. I had a shoulder tear two years ago, so I know what you're facing. What kind of injury is it? A tear?

Old 09-02-2009, 03:34 PM   #60
jrobalo

jrobalo is off to a bad start

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn View Post
No worries about your English. Welcome to the forum.

Good to have you here. Sounds like you know quite a bit. I had a shoulder tear two years ago, so I know what you're facing. What kind of injury is it? A tear?
Thank's for the welcome. It was a sub scapular tendinitis.
Closed Thread