Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board > Introduce Yourself
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Introduce Yourself Introduce Yourself to the Muscle and Brawn Community

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 08:49 PM   #511
ole grunt
New Brawn
Points: 107, Level: 2 Points: 107, Level: 2 Points: 107, Level: 2
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

ole grunt is off to a bad start

thanks to all for the kind welcome (much better than I got at the other site, you know, the one that rhymes with bodybuilding.mom) I'm really feeling at home here, and nighttrain, Mayfield is in the Jackson Purchase area in far western Ky. about 20 miles south of Paducah. I noticed you had Ft. Knox listed as home; are you stationed there? and if so, what's your MOS?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2010, 08:52 PM   #512
folkprophet
Brawn
Points: 657, Level: 13 Points: 657, Level: 13 Points: 657, Level: 13
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

folkprophet has made some quality postsfolkprophet has made some quality postsfolkprophet has made some quality postsfolkprophet has made some quality postsfolkprophet has made some quality postsfolkprophet has made some quality posts

Welcome to all who I h'aint said welcome to yet.

Old 03-08-2010, 10:14 PM   #513
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Welcome to the forum Joel.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Old 03-08-2010, 10:23 PM   #514
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine

welcome man.
User owns 1x Pumping Iron (25th Anniversary Special Edition)
Old 03-09-2010, 12:08 AM   #515
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vo2max View Post
Great to be here. I'm an avid weight training gym rat who loves the sweat and science of getting stronger and increasing lean body mass. I direct Evolve Medical Institute in NYC. I evaluate men and women to pro-actively help them stay healthy and fit. Diet and exercise are key; however, with the addition of hormone replacement therapy, the results are tremendous.

By regaining and maintaining metabolic and endocrine functions at the upper end of normal range for your age, you'll have the best opportunity for a more vigorous and healthy life. The science of age management medicine helps us identify and meet criteria, which places you in the lowest possible risk category for disease, particularly heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes, metabolic syndrome and Alzheimer's disease, and thereby extending your health span.

I look forward to sharing on this board and helping you journey toward better health. If you have questions, feel free to PM me.

Joel Nathan, MD (vo2max)
Medical Director
Evolve Medical Institute
300 E. 56th Street, suite 1
New York, NY 10022
212-410-9800
www.evolve-medical.com
Welcome aboard Joel!!!
H.Replacement M.D. you say???
NEW YORK CITY! ...burn, I needed some blood testing done,Ive been feeling groggy with ED lately.... JK

You will be an amazing asset to this board buddy, please take a seat and get your posting on!

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

Old 03-09-2010, 12:18 AM   #516
CallmeKing
Max Brawn
Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

CallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
Welcome aboard Joel!!!
H.Replacement M.D. you say???
NEW YORK CITY! ...burn, I needed some blood testing done,Ive been feeling groggy with ED lately.... JK

You will be an amazing asset to this board buddy, please take a seat and get your posting on!
This.

welcome everyone
Old 03-09-2010, 06:15 AM   #517
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

Welcome to our Home Joel, we look forward to hearing from you.

OLE GRUNT, yes im stationed at Knox, i am a Bradley Mechanic who will retire in the VERY near future
Old 03-09-2010, 09:16 PM   #518
ole grunt
New Brawn
Points: 107, Level: 2 Points: 107, Level: 2 Points: 107, Level: 2
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

ole grunt is off to a bad start

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain View Post
Welcome to our Home Joel, we look forward to hearing from you.

OLE GRUNT, yes im stationed at Knox, i am a Bradley Mechanic who will retire in the VERY near future
conratulations on your upcoming retirement. I just spent 4 yrs. in myself for the college money, but wouldn't trade the experience for anything. Made some great friends who I am still in touch with almost 20 yrs. later. I was just a grunt myself (hence the screen name). Spent some time with the 82nd in Italy and a couple years with the 101st. Again, congratulations and best of luck in your post military endeavors.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:25 PM   #519
bb12
Hulk!
Max Brawn
Points: 7,232, Level: 56 Points: 7,232, Level: 56 Points: 7,232, Level: 56
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

bb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributor

welcome all
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:06 AM   #520
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ole grunt View Post
conratulations on your upcoming retirement. I just spent 4 yrs. in myself for the college money, but wouldn't trade the experience for anything. Made some great friends who I am still in touch with almost 20 yrs. later. I was just a grunt myself (hence the screen name). Spent some time with the 82nd in Italy and a couple years with the 101st. Again, congratulations and best of luck in your post military endeavors.
thanks OG, i think you will like this board, not very much drama here, unlike many other boards out there. just a group of people that enjoy the weightlifting lifestyle. Dont hesitate to ask any questions you may have and to interject any info that might help someone else out, that what this place is all about