Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board > Introduce Yourself
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Introduce Yourself Introduce Yourself to the Muscle and Brawn Community

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 07:41 PM   #2841
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tayjeremy View Post
Hey guys,

I've been looking for a good forum and discovered BeardedBeast (bendthebar) on youtube.

He made a shoutout to this forum, and here I am.

I can already tell I can learn alot from all of you guys!
Welcome aboard. Glad to have you here. Make yourself at home and let us know if we can help in any way.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2013, 07:50 PM   #2842
Cutty
Max Brawn
Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Supp: Amino Acids
Cutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master member

Welcome Tay, I'm glad you watched his vids. Be sure to ask whatever you want to know!
Old 02-18-2013, 02:20 AM   #2843
ChrisTheViking
Brawn
Points: 1,142, Level: 18 Points: 1,142, Level: 18 Points: 1,142, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Supp: Juggernaut HP
ChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good posts
Default Hey everybody

My name is Chris and I'm from Pensacola, FL. I was in decent shape in high school thanks to football and ROTC, but that was 11 years ago and I didn't do much since then except work and wear a nice dent into the couch. I am just now starting exercising again, and I want to get into natural bodybuilding. I haven't been doing any serious lifting as of yet, I am trying to work some of this fat off first.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:27 AM   #2844
ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Welcome guys ...
Old 02-18-2013, 07:04 AM   #2845
leefarley
Max Brawn
Points: 7,457, Level: 57 Points: 7,457, Level: 57 Points: 7,457, Level: 57
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Benchpress
Fav Supp: protein powder
leefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master member

welcome to the forum all you new guys
Old 02-18-2013, 09:53 AM   #2846
jesper_eldh
Kodiak Bear
New Brawn

Training Exp: 6 years
Training Type: Lose Weight
Fav Supp: meat
jesper_eldh is off to a bad start
Default New to this

Im 18 years old and swedish, i ive been going in and out of the gym since i was 13 and i never seen any big results. I weigh about 138kg and have relatives wich are bitten by the iron bug and are powerlifters. I personally struggle whit continuing lifting and eating the "right" food. I can take 90kg in bench and 200kg legs, arms about 25kg and thats my strength. I cant afford buying my own food since i still study and live at home were we are not rich but poor. I saw the youtube video and clicked the link directly to this forum and hope to get help whit my training. I need advice on how i can gain muscle and get bigger so that i can feel good about myself again.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:57 AM   #2847
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisTheViking View Post
My name is Chris and I'm from Pensacola, FL. I was in decent shape in high school thanks to football and ROTC, but that was 11 years ago and I didn't do much since then except work and wear a nice dent into the couch. I am just now starting exercising again, and I want to get into natural bodybuilding. I haven't been doing any serious lifting as of yet, I am trying to work some of this fat off first.
Welcome to the forum Chris. If you need any help at all start up a new thread with your questions.

Make yourself at home.

Old 02-18-2013, 09:58 AM   #2848
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesper_eldh View Post
Im 18 years old and swedish, i ive been going in and out of the gym since i was 13 and i never seen any big results. I weigh about 138kg and have relatives wich are bitten by the iron bug and are powerlifters. I personally struggle whit continuing lifting and eating the "right" food. I can take 90kg in bench and 200kg legs, arms about 25kg and thats my strength. I cant afford buying my own food since i still study and live at home were we are not rich but poor. I saw the youtube video and clicked the link directly to this forum and hope to get help whit my training. I need advice on how i can gain muscle and get bigger so that i can feel good about myself again.
Welcome to the forum Jesper. Start up a new thread with any questions you may have and we'd be glad to help.

Old 02-18-2013, 08:34 PM   #2849
alothrysis
New Brawn
Points: 636, Level: 12 Points: 636, Level: 12 Points: 636, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 2.5 years
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Supp: Milk
alothrysis is off to a bad start

Hello everyone

Found this forum through BeardedBeasts youtube channel

Lots of interesting threads I've read already, thanks for all the good info
Old 02-18-2013, 08:39 PM   #2850
Gengaeldelse
Brawn
Points: 1,254, Level: 19 Points: 1,254, Level: 19 Points: 1,254, Level: 19
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Fav Exercise: Dead lift
Fav Supp: Gravity
Gengaeldelse has made some very good postsGengaeldelse has made some very good postsGengaeldelse has made some very good postsGengaeldelse has made some very good postsGengaeldelse has made some very good postsGengaeldelse has made some very good postsGengaeldelse has made some very good postsGengaeldelse has made some very good postsGengaeldelse has made some very good postsGengaeldelse has made some very good postsGengaeldelse has made some very good posts

Hi everyone! Found my way to this site via the Bearded Beast's youtube channel.

5 years ago I was working a very active, full time job and in university full time. I then graduated and went to a desk job. I gained 30lbs in about 6months, and not a good 35.

I'm now trying to get strong and look strong. I've been doing StrongLifts 5x5, but due to some knee issues, my progress has stalled a little. Came here hoping to find like minded people and a place to find answers to my questions.
Closed Thread