Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board > Introduce Yourself
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Introduce Yourself Introduce Yourself to the Muscle and Brawn Community

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 01:51 PM   #2441
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hax88 View Post
Hello all I am hax88. I am 20 years old and just found this great site.
Good to have you here.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2012, 06:31 PM   #2442
Trent
Brawn
Points: 1,353, Level: 20 Points: 1,353, Level: 20 Points: 1,353, Level: 20
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Trent has made some quality postsTrent has made some quality postsTrent has made some quality postsTrent has made some quality postsTrent has made some quality postsTrent has made some quality postsTrent has made some quality posts

Welcome Hax88.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:50 PM   #2443
mikethemighty
Brawn
Points: 695, Level: 13 Points: 695, Level: 13 Points: 695, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

mikethemighty has made some quality postsmikethemighty has made some quality postsmikethemighty has made some quality postsmikethemighty has made some quality postsmikethemighty has made some quality postsmikethemighty has made some quality posts

Hi Haxx88. Nice to see you join.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:38 PM   #2444
MattyBoy
Brawn
Points: 336, Level: 6 Points: 336, Level: 6 Points: 336, Level: 6
Activity: 35% Activity: 35% Activity: 35%

Training Exp: 3 months
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Creatine Monohydrate
MattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributor

Hi, I'm Matt. Steve recommended this site to me. I'm 35 and have been largely inactive since the military. A couple months ago I started weight training to loose weight and get in shape. However, strength and progression has become my goals. Right now I'm still leaning out and gaining strength. I don't know how much longer that will last. I'm going to continue to focus on strength and progression throughout the winter. In April I'm going to start a cut phase that will last till August. After that I want to be all about strength. I want to do my first powerlifting competition in a few years when I'm 39 or 40.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:46 PM   #2445
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyBoy View Post
Hi, I'm Matt. Steve recommended this site to me. I'm 35 and have been largely inactive since the military. A couple months ago I started weight training to loose weight and get in shape. However, strength and progression has become my goals. Right now I'm still leaning out and gaining strength. I don't know how much longer that will last. I'm going to continue to focus on strength and progression throughout the winter. In April I'm going to start a cut phase that will last till August. After that I want to be all about strength. I want to do my first powerlifting competition in a few years when I'm 39 or 40.
Welcome aboard Matty. We have a great group of lifters. Here. Hope you will start up a training log, and let us know if we can be of any help.

Old 10-17-2012, 01:49 PM   #2446
inc8d
New Brawn
Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

inc8d is off to a bad start

Welcome to haxx88 and Matt.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:15 PM   #2447
I WILL
Max Brawn
Points: 5,091, Level: 45 Points: 5,091, Level: 45 Points: 5,091, Level: 45
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 2-4 years 2 serious
Fav Exercise: Romanian Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
I WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master member

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! (:
Old 10-18-2012, 02:13 PM   #2448
BiscardiAX89
Points: 97, Level: 1 Points: 97, Level: 1 Points: 97, Level: 1
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 36
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Incline flues
Fav Supp: Athletic Xtreme Supersize
BiscardiAX89 is off to a good startBiscardiAX89 is off to a good startBiscardiAX89 is off to a good startBiscardiAX89 is off to a good start

What's up everybody, my name is Christian Biscardi and I am an Athletic Xtreme sponsored athlete and Team AX rep. I am also an NPC bodybuilder. I just joined the forum and would love to help out with any questions anyone may have about lifting, fitness, bodybuilding, supplements, or anything else from around the fitness community! I also have a twitter where you can follow me or tweet me for any extra help or advice! Twitter: @biscardi89
Old 10-18-2012, 02:18 PM   #2449
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiscardiAX89 View Post
What's up everybody, my name is Christian Biscardi and I am an Athletic Xtreme sponsored athlete and Team AX rep. I am also an NPC bodybuilder. I just joined the forum and would love to help out with any questions anyone may have about lifting, fitness, bodybuilding, supplements, or anything else from around the fitness community! I also have a twitter where you can follow me or tweet me for any extra help or advice! Twitter: @biscardi89
Welcome aboard. Make yourself at home, post up a few pics or start a log. Good to have another quality bodybuilder on the site.

Old 10-18-2012, 02:49 PM   #2450
emekajokammor
Menace
Max Brawn
Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Probably seated row
Fav Supp: Anabolic Pump
emekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Welcome aboard. Make yourself at home, post up a few pics or start a log. Good to have another quality bodybuilder on the site.
Thanks for welcoming my team member BTB. You !!

www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
Closed Thread