Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board > Introduce Yourself
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Introduce Yourself Introduce Yourself to the Muscle and Brawn Community

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2011, 10:26 AM   #1511
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
Haha, I banned that same guy a few days ago with that exact same post (word for word). The guy uses like four different names.
They do get around.

I imagine you have banned more than a billion guys trying to spam the dreaded "ID" forum. (Abbreviation to protect the guilty)

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2011, 10:29 AM   #1512
Fazc
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Interesting...!
Old 08-20-2011, 09:10 PM   #1513
Tbone
Brawn

Training Exp: 3
Fav Exercise: deadlift
Fav Supp: food
Tbone is off to a good startTbone is off to a good startTbone is off to a good startTbone is off to a good start

Hello my name is Tony. I'm 41, been training for about three years. Inconsistency has been my biggest flaw. Hoping to change all that. My best lifts to date are:275 bench, 450 dead, 370 squat. looking to increase those and shed some bf along the way. I train at home and love to eat!!
Old 08-20-2011, 09:41 PM   #1514
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbone View Post
Hello my name is Tony. I'm 41, been training for about three years. Inconsistency has been my biggest flaw. Hoping to change all that. My best lifts to date are:275 bench, 450 dead, 370 squat. looking to increase those and shed some bf along the way. I train at home and love to eat!!
Sounds like you'll fit in great here. And welcome to the forum. I hope we can encourage you to stay persistent. Your numbers look very solid.

Old 08-21-2011, 05:40 AM   #1515
MadeInScotland
New Brawn

MadeInScotland is off to a bad start

Hello I'm new here. I found the site via a search for Coach John Christy. I noticed that BendTheBar speaks highly of John Christy and of IronAddict AKA Wesley Silveira. I noticed BendTheBar likes fullbody training and is a big mofo(meant in a good way).

The members here have a good attitude and a lot of big&strong people and training knowledge around.
Old 08-21-2011, 06:09 AM   #1516
Abaddon
Strongman & Trainer
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 5 years total
Fav Exercise: Log Clean Press
Fav Supp: Meat & Milk
Abaddon has made some quality postsAbaddon has made some quality postsAbaddon has made some quality postsAbaddon has made some quality postsAbaddon has made some quality postsAbaddon has made some quality posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInScotland View Post
Hello I'm new here. I found the site via a search for Coach John Christy. I noticed that BendTheBar speaks highly of John Christy and of IronAddict AKA Wesley Silveira. I noticed BendTheBar likes fullbody training and is a big mofo(meant in a good way).

The members here have a good attitude and a lot of big&strong people and training knowledge around.
Welcome aboard MadeInScotland!

W.A. AMATEUR STRONGMAN

MY LOG

PERSONAL RECORDS
Axle clean-press: 100 kgs (220 lbs)
Bench press: 135 kgs (298 lbs) - 1st PL meet 16th October 2011
Deadlift w/Barbell: 180 kgs (397 lbs)
Deadlift w/Hexbar: 225 kgs (496 lbs)
Farmers walk: 240 kgs (530 lbs), 50 feet
Front squat: 100 kgs (220 lbs)
Log clean-press: 100 kgs (220 lbs)
Strict OHP: 85 kgs (187 lbs) 3 reps
Tyre flip: 260 kgs (573 lbs), 100 feet
Old 08-21-2011, 06:20 AM   #1517
Carl1174
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 3-4 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Carl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbone View Post
Quote:

Welcome aboard guys...

Carl.
Old 08-21-2011, 08:54 AM   #1518
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:

Welcome to the forum.

I am a big fan of anyone who doesn't overcomplicate things. For me simplicity is an art form.

Back when I first entered the online lifting arena I was immediately drawn to guys like Iron Addict. Lifters like him and John Christy were focused on training hard, while everyone else was worried about magical split combinations and rep ranges.

Looking forward to getting to learn more about your training and goals.

Old 08-21-2011, 09:03 AM   #1519
big_swede
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Welcome to MAB!
Old 08-21-2011, 09:47 AM   #1520
gaspers04
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20 yrs.
Training Type: Westside
Fav Exercise: All of Them! Bench, hehe.
Fav Supp: Food
gaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master member

Welcome to our madness all new members...lol

Supplements
M & S's Isofuel Chocolate, MGN's Dextrose,Universal's Beef Aminos and AAEFX's Kre-Alkalyn.
Closed Thread