Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Advice (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12757)

ramongws 03-05-2013 11:59 PM

Advice

Morning,

I am new to this site. I have been training for years now but ive never attempted a disciplined workout and diet.

I have now purchased the following products;

[*]Dymatize Power Mass[*]Purus Labs Condense Pre-Workout[*]Purus Labs Organ Shield[*]Purus Labs Halovar[*]Dark Matter Post Workout[*]SSN Testoblast[*]Purus Labs Muscle Marinade

Any advice on these products and a suitable diet and training program. I am currently 96kg and would ideally like to be at 108kg muscle by September.

Any opinions will be appreciated.

BigJosh 03-06-2013 12:27 AM

Welcome to the forum. To be blunt, you need to worry about your training and diet first and purchasing supps later. Stick around these forums, you will get the answers you need. :)

BendtheBar 03-06-2013 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramongws (Post 332814)

Any advice on these products and a suitable diet and training program. I am currently 96kg and would ideally like to be at 108kg muscle by September.

Any opinions will be appreciated.

My opinion is that this rate of weight gain is slightly too aggressive, unless you're trying to gain for football. For muscle building anything more than 20-24 pounds during year one is going to be more fat.

I would get that diet zeroed in, train like a beast for strength, and aim for 20-22 pounds your first year after you start rolling.

15 pounds of muscle is about the max a natural can build their first year, unless they are underweight. And you do not appear to be underweight.

Pick a decent program and work it hard for a year.

ramongws 03-11-2013 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 332823)
My opinion is that this rate of weight gain is slightly too aggressive, unless you're trying to gain for football. For muscle building anything more than 20-24 pounds during year one is going to be more fat.

I would get that diet zeroed in, train like a beast for strength, and aim for 20-22 pounds your first year after you start rolling.

15 pounds of muscle is about the max a natural can build their first year, unless they are underweight. And you do not appear to be underweight.

Pick a decent program and much it hard for a year.

much obliged brother, i appreciate the input, it makes sense!

Soldier 03-11-2013 08:05 AM

DO NOT TAKE HALOVAR. Halovar is a type of oral steriod called a prohormone. It's an anabolic steriod. You have no business at all taking this unless you've been training for at LEAST 5 years and are over 25 years old. The organ shield is to be taken along with prohormones to help negate their bad effects on the liver and kidneys. You don't need that either.

Stop worrying about supplements. You've never stuck to a single consistent training plan, yet you've spent all this money on supplements, most of which are useless. You can't buy muscles. You can only earn them.

Mr.Silverback 03-11-2013 09:21 AM

Just my thoughts, keep your supplements simple and your food plenty. Focus more on being consistent and you will see the gains you desire.

brad1224 03-11-2013 09:40 AM

honestly diet and a good routine before you start messing with supplements...esp the halovar its a prohormone like soldier said

Off Road 03-11-2013 09:48 AM

Putting supplements before training and nutrition is never a good sign. That's thinking backwards. I've seen it many times and it never ends up giving the lifter what they really need. Reverse your thinking now and reap the benefits.

northernbulk 03-11-2013 09:56 AM

I think jbyrd made a football strength video check it out and the best advice i can give you is make a log and routine put what muscle your working out that day on your calender for the whole month and cross it off once you have done it, put it on your wall so you wake up every morning and see what you need to do for that day. It has worked for me hope it helps.

schrebra 03-11-2013 10:23 AM

I gained a ton of muscle without buying into supplements my first year. Then test each supplement to your need to know if its really effective for you. I only take creatine and protein and have great results to show for it.

Time + Hard work = Results