Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board > Introduce Yourself
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Introduce Yourself Introduce Yourself to the Muscle and Brawn Community

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2013, 02:40 PM   #1
Soc
Brawn
Points: 845, Level: 15 Points: 845, Level: 15 Points: 845, Level: 15
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat
Soc has made some very good postsSoc has made some very good postsSoc has made some very good postsSoc has made some very good postsSoc has made some very good postsSoc has made some very good postsSoc has made some very good postsSoc has made some very good postsSoc has made some very good postsSoc has made some very good postsSoc has made some very good posts
Default new and determined

Hi forum, thought i'd join up after seeing some good BBOD videos over the last few days and liking the info being spread, specifically about just beating the last workout and how consistency matters most.

I've been training, TRYING to get strong, for about 3 years now. I say trying because injuries really take their toll on any progress i make. Chronic knee pain that comes and goes as it pleases, low back pain that has thankfully been gone for a long time now and lately my shoulder is starting to bitch.

Somehow i have still managed to get to 90kg(200lb) bodyweight, up from about 70(150) when i first started (both at 6'2''). Despite this weight gain, i still look like a skinny noob that has never touched a weight and my numbers suggest the same. Estimated maxes being 70/75/120kg... which is clearly embarassing but thats what a brittle body will do. Although, when i started i could barely, if even, lift have of that weight.

Im determined to finally reach a respectable strength level this year. Hopefully i can learn from the strong people on this forum and progress with consistency at last.

Thanks for reading.
Soc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links