Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board > Introduce Yourself
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Introduce Yourself Introduce Yourself to the Muscle and Brawn Community

Old 02-26-2013, 10:43 AM   #11
leefarley
Max Brawn
Points: 7,457, Level: 57 Points: 7,457, Level: 57 Points: 7,457, Level: 57
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Benchpress
Fav Supp: protein powder
leefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master member

welcome, numbers look good.
leefarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2013, 02:55 PM   #12
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prstylee View Post
Hello

Liking the posts and articles I am reading so far so decided to introduce myself, names Axel live in NYC. Started training in the last year after dieting down to 180lbs from 290lbs spun my wheels for a few months in 2012 after some family/work situations decided to do finally steady it up at the start of this year with a Fullbody 3x a week will stick with for 6 months or longer maybe until I get better numbers on some of my lifts mainly reset and focusing on improving my form on the big lifts.

Did a modified 5/3/1 progression style for 6 months in 2012 ending stats weren't that great before I decided to go back to basics

Bench was 280lbs for 1RM
Squat was 310lbs for 1RM
Deadlift was 330lbs for 1RM
OHP was 175lbs for 1Rm

Decided this year to start over and focus on improving form on Bench, Squat, Deadlift get those numbers up work injury forced my to stop benching heavy for a few weeks gonna reset at around 230lbs as new 1RM work my way up slowly to prevent injury.

Looking forward to learn what I can and see lurk some while here
Hi
Old 02-26-2013, 04:36 PM   #13
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

Welcome to the forum. I agree you should start a log. Not only will it help you keep track of your progress but others will get behind you and support you along the way. Got any questions just ask. People love to help around here.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:09 PM   #14
prstylee
Brawn
Points: 663, Level: 13 Points: 663, Level: 13 Points: 663, Level: 13
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Training Exp: 1
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Pie
prstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Welcome to the forum. Let us know if we can help in any way.
Thanks liking the vids btw subbed to your channel keep them coming respect the down to earth answers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
prstylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:12 PM   #15
prstylee
Brawn

prstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributorprstylee is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJosh View Post
Welcome to the forum. You have already done some great work! That is some awesome weightloss. You will have to educate some of us no how you did it.
Thanks yea read a lot of Lyle, Alan Aragon and a few others there my main go too for reviews and info, just also take what I learn and apply it is practical as I can.

Old 02-26-2013, 10:15 PM   #16
prstylee
Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
Welcome to the forum. I agree you should start a log. Not only will it help you keep track of your progress but others will get behind you and support you along the way. Got any questions just ask. People love to help around here.
Started one and probably lurk a few in there get some motivation for myself going seeing others working towards their goals.

Old 02-27-2013, 07:26 AM   #17
Cutty
Max Brawn
Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Amino Acids
Cutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master member

Can't wait to see your progress!
Cutty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:46 AM   #18
prstylee
Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
Can't wait to see your progress!
Thanks long road but every new PR will get me closer