Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2013, 11:32 AM   #1
ChrisTheViking
Brawn
Points: 1,142, Level: 18 Points: 1,142, Level: 18 Points: 1,142, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Supp: Juggernaut HP
ChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good postsChrisTheViking has made some good posts
Default ChrisTheViking is becoming a JUGGERNAUT!

Age: 28 with 29 right around the corner (holy crap I'm almost 30)
Training Experience: Weight lifting through high school for football and rugby. Started back in the gym seriously about 3 months ago. I would say I'm not even close to an expert, but I know what works for me.

My goals for the next 60 days is to add some noticeable weight to my lifts, to bring back my cardio to add to the weight I have already lost. My diet has been tweaked and is much more appropriate for my goals. I was eating 3 small meals a day, but thanks to some awesome guidance I am now eating 5 CLEAN meals a day. I plan to add Juggernaut HP to my supplement stack, which currently consists of creatine and protein. I am currently on a 3 day split routine, Monday is back and bis, Wednesday is chest and tris, and Friday is legs with some deadlifts. I can't wait to update everyone as I add Juggernaut HP to my regimen, and can't wait to see what results it brings.

Last edited by ChrisTheViking; 05-22-2013 at 11:38 AM.
ChrisTheViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links