Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 02-25-2013, 09:47 PM   #41
1morerep
Max Brawn
Points: 5,041, Level: 45 Points: 5,041, Level: 45 Points: 5,041, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast

I'm doing a meet on May which will open the doors for the XPC. Will see how it goes...in the mean time keep it up guys. Training is looking solid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
The Arnold Sports Festival is this weekend, have you ever been?

540/385/515 (previous meet)

http://www.metalmilitia-va.com/

Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go!!!

1MOREREP 2014
1morerep is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2013, 11:03 PM   #42
oli
Brawn
Points: 1,538, Level: 22 Points: 1,538, Level: 22 Points: 1,538, Level: 22
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 16+
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Deadlift and front squats
Fav Supp: chicken breasts
oli is a dedicated contributoroli is a dedicated contributoroli is a dedicated contributoroli is a dedicated contributoroli is a dedicated contributoroli is a dedicated contributoroli is a dedicated contributoroli is a dedicated contributoroli is a dedicated contributoroli is a dedicated contributoroli is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
The Arnold Sports Festival is this weekend, have you ever been?
Nope. How are they?

Well, the sickness got to me, but I did make sure to get that leg workout in on Sat. afternoon - probably shouldn't have, but I figured, might as well since the worst of the cold was to be had later that night.

Back squats: 230x5x5
Legpress: 450x10, 500x10, 520x10, 540x10, 270x20
Seated leg curls: 85x3x10
45 deg. back extension, bw: +25lbs x 15
Seated calf-raise: 140x2x15

..didn't feel like having the bar racked-up on my chest, so I opted for back squats. Was a little uncomfortable, but managed to get some good reps. My problem with these, is that I change my stance too much as I haven't exactly settled on how to do them - apparently, shoulder width is the 'least awkward' of all the stance I've tried.

Leg press numbers continue to rise - I'm going to continue to pyramid up in weight & see what I hit
oli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:04 PM   #43
oli
Brawn

oli is a dedicated contributoroli is a dedicated contributoroli is a dedicated contributoroli is a dedicated contributoroli is a dedicated contributoroli is a dedicated contributoroli is a dedicated contributoroli is a dedicated contributoroli is a dedicated contributoroli is a dedicated contributoroli is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1morerep View Post
I'm doing a meet on May which will open the doors for the XPC. Will see how it goes...in the mean time keep it up guys. Training is looking solid!
Go get it Brotha!!!
Old 02-25-2013, 11:49 PM   #44
oli
Brawn

Old 02-26-2013, 04:00 AM   #45
Credz
Uber Brawn
Points: 757, Level: 14 Points: 757, Level: 14 Points: 757, Level: 14

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: T-Bar Rows
Fav Supp: Juggernaut
Credz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributor

^ That motivation...

Visit Infinite Labs on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements

https://twitter.com/FightersPower
Credz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:10 AM   #46
old_dude
-- Infinite Labs Rep --
Brawn
Points: 2,956, Level: 33 Points: 2,956, Level: 33 Points: 2,956, Level: 33
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: >35
old_dude has made some very good postsold_dude has made some very good postsold_dude has made some very good postsold_dude has made some very good postsold_dude has made some very good postsold_dude has made some very good postsold_dude has made some very good postsold_dude has made some very good postsold_dude has made some very good postsold_dude has made some very good postsold_dude has made some very good posts

I just saw warning bells. Before going up in weight, please get your groove on. By this, learn proper form and do full-parallel. Get someone to video you and watch videos of others. Also you may ask others in your gym to help you that look they know what they are doing. Train safe; stay safe.

www.infinitelabs.com
www.iamjuggernaut.com
old_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:44 PM   #47
kennknee
Max Brawn
Points: 2,316, Level: 29 Points: 2,316, Level: 29 Points: 2,316, Level: 29

Training Exp: 18 months
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: Bench Press with chains
Fav Supp: Juggernaut HP pre workout
kennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributor

Contact me if you would like to be added to this Private Facebook Group!!! It is an awesome online community.

The I Am Juggernaut Group is dedicated to individuals from all walks of life coming together and working towards one common goal: Fitness. Whether you’re a high-level competitive athlete or just beginning your fitness journey, the I Am Juggernaut Group is your main resource for optimal training, nutrition and supplementation—supported not only by the devoted members of the group, but also by all of our Infinite Labs representatives, athletes and employees. A strong support system is essential when it comes to staying focused and committed to your goals, and everyone here wants to help you accomplish these goals and reach your full potential. At Infinite Labs, we believe a healthy body is a healthy mind, and together, we will overcome any obstacles you may face along the way. We openly welcome you to be a part of us, and we look forward to supporting you on your personal road to becoming a Juggernaut!

+++ Infinite Labs Rep +++

http://www.infinitelabs.com

http://infinitelabsstore.com

@MrThreeSixtee on Twitter

Please check my Workout Log:
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...t-welcome.html
kennknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:44 PM   #48
oli
Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_dude View Post
I just saw warning bells. Before going up in weight, please get your groove on. By this, learn proper form and do full-parallel. Get someone to video you and watch videos of others. Also you may ask others in your gym to help you that look they know what they are doing. Train safe; stay safe.
Definitely will do - am sure not in a rush to get that squat number up; I'd much rather learn better form than get crushed and look like a jackAss doing 1/4 reps.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:44 AM   #49
Credz
Uber Brawn
Points: 757, Level: 14 Points: 757, Level: 14 Points: 757, Level: 14

Fav Exercise: T-Bar Rows
Fav Supp: Juggernaut
Credz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributor

Theres a youtube video series, "So You Think You Can Squat" Where he shows you how to squat with proper form. Really helped me out.

Visit Infinite Labs on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements

https://twitter.com/FightersPower
Credz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:03 AM   #50
oli
Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Credz View Post
Theres a youtube video series, "So You Think You Can Squat" Where he shows you how to squat with proper form. Really helped me out.

..i prob seen it - man, i've watched plently of powerlifting videos! my favorite is the Deadlift Complilation- I'll post up later..

2/26 workout:
dose: 1 scoop 40min prior

conv DL's: 265x5, 310x5, 350x5

leg press: 360x3x11

leg extension: 85x2x15

hyp.extension: +35lbs x 2 x 10

lying leg curls: 45x2x15

20 mins hill walking

Am still feeling the caffeine stim. This 3x5 session went well--not winded or fatigued at all; only thing that hampered my lifts were my sweaty palms; felt very strong & will be attempting 430 next Tues.