Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2013, 11:02 AM   #1
J_Byrd
Max Brawn
Points: 21,229, Level: 91 Points: 21,229, Level: 91 Points: 21,229, Level: 91
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Training Exp: 15
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!
Default JByrd gives Juggernaut a try!

I got infinite labs preworkout supplement Juggernaut in the mail yesterday. I have not been much on preworkout supplements in the past, but as I have given up soft drinks I think this could be really important for me. The flavor I was sent is pink lemon aid, and me being the kid I am, dipped my finger in last night and gave it a try. It smelled good, and the taste of the powder alone was also promising. Looking fwd to giving it a go and see how it helps with the workout. I will keep this updated a few times a week, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

A little back ground on myself incase you dont know who I am. I am one of few lifters in the US last year who was ranked in both the top 6 nationally in both single ply and multiply. I have had best meet lifts of 1003 squat, 700 bench, and 685 deadlift. I am currently rehabbing from a full peck tendon tear, and am 15 weeks out.

Proudly sponsored by

http://muscleandbrawn.com

http://bigworkoutplan.com/

http://www.andersonpowerlifting.com/Default.asp

"This is about strength, not getting a 10.0 form score from the Russian judge" Steve Shaw
J_Byrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links