Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2013, 01:59 PM   #1
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast
Default Nighttrain gives Juggernaut a run for its money..

ok, first off i have to say thank you to Infinate labs for the opportunity to try out their Pre workout supplement Juggernaut. Most of you know me, i have been around MAB since the begining. I am a straight shooter, and i will tell you the good and bad of any product I am asked to try out. That being said, here we go...

I recieved the product in the mail on saturday and today Monday the 14th of january was my first try of the product. Today I followed the instructions on the label to a tee. I took one scoop approx. 20 minutes prior to workout on an empty stomache. I had a protein shake and 1.5 scoops of monohydrate creatine for breakfast @ 7am. I made it to the Gym @ about 9.30am, so the stomache was basically empty.
First thing i noticed is it says to mix 1 scoop with approx 6 oz of water. I did as instructed. The flavor i recieved was pink lemonade, and it actually tasted pretty decent. not nasty or overly tart like some other PWO i have tried. So it gets a thumbs up on taste, so far.
I did notice during my workout that it gave me the beta tingles, so the is enough Beta-Alanine in the mix to "feel" it, another thumbs up.
As far as energy goes, it was ok, not super. But, i have to note that i am really a stim junkie, so tomorrow i will up the dose to 2 scoops as suggested on the label. and we wills ee what i think about it then.
I got a pretty good leg pump, as today was leg day.
the next thing i noticed is the product contains several differnt types of creatine. and I think, now this is just me talking, it has a pretty decent about of creatine in it. the reason i say this is, as i pointed out early in the post i took my protein and creatine for breakfast, i got the system flush. This normally happens to me when i over dose on creatine in a short period of time. So, tomorrow i will not take my monohydrate with my protein as im going to go with two scoops of Juggernaut before workout... we will see what happens.

Over all today assesment is good, a little weak on the stims, but i can tell the Beta and creatine, and NO mixture are in there. so we will see what tomorrow brings.

Once again thanks to Infinate Labs for the opportunity and i'll be back for more tomorrow.

NT

Last edited by nighttrain; 01-14-2013 at 02:18 PM.
nighttrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links