Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Fitness & Health (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   It's Easter, let somone know to today you love them and care. (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9585)

Chillen 04-08-2012 07:32 AM

It's Easter, let somone know to today you love them and care.

And, just as important, Love and care enough about yourself, to get what your heart desires the most.

No surrender in the MABers!

You are an "internal team". Never wave the surrender flag "within".

Winners in our world have learned to bring out the best functions of their personal internal team, and make them work in unison with spirit and passion.

Study persons whom had physically and mentally less but accomplish more to a greater "extent" than those with more.

Much to learn. Much to educate. Much to relax and open the brain with.

Leave your view of the world "untainted" to errant ways of the self and be aware of them, to open a brand new world of self awareness.

Take your young passion and make this happen.

Remember a "wounded spirit" is far worse than a "temporarily wounded body"

There IS no greater injury than a wounded spirit.

"Feel" the rhythm of the spirit inside. It cannot be measured. Let them think you are a quack with enthusiasm for life, mental health, and physical improvement, while assisting others to find theirs. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH OF IT IN THIS WORLD OF OURS!

A spirit is not made of glass. It is made of material that cannot be made by mankind but can be built in your mind.

With spirit, there IS no surrender.
================================================== =======

Best wishes to all of you this Easter.

Chillen

Goat 04-08-2012 09:30 AM

Happy Easter, and thanks.

Chillen 04-08-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goat (Post 230965)
Happy Easter, and thanks.

Your welcome, Goat.

You adapt and you overcome, you stand and deliver, and you work WITH not AGAINST, and you do NOT allow any, any negative feedback into your mental psychic to interfere with your goal path.

Peace and happiness to you, and your family.

BendtheBar 04-08-2012 10:34 AM

Have a great day, and never surrender hombre.

notzyzz 04-09-2012 01:30 PM

Wow what a great message. This is my first day on here and my second post that I have read. Very uplifting.

Chillen 04-09-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notzyzz (Post 231223)
Wow what a great message. This is my first day on here and my second post that I have read. Very uplifting.

We appreciate and respect members here. Personally, my purpose when writing to any thread is to be positive, motivating, and uplifting.....I believe this is what its about. Working as a team, no matter the personal goals, no matter who you are; we are simply brothers and sisters and family.

Glad to have you. :)

Best regards,

Chillen

Mr.Silverback 04-09-2012 02:38 PM

Very uplifting, I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and we are family...Everyone hear has been nothing less than helpful and uplifting!

Silverback Barbell

TitanCT 04-10-2012 10:34 AM

make me!

fatcar 04-10-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chillen (Post 231231)
We appreciate and respect members here. Personally, my purpose when writing to any thread is to be positive, motivating, and uplifting.....I believe this is what its about. Working as a team, no matter the personal goals, no matter who you are; we are simply brothers and sisters and family.

Glad to have you. :)

Best regards,

Chillen

This is very positive. I am glad to be a part of a great forum that will respect me and be motivating and positive at all times.