Thoughts on this Circuit
Trying to keep my cardio sessions 20mins..My goal is to keep stacking the muscle..So I came up with this for a cardio sess while still using weight and getting abs in and Cardio..To be done right after the other for 5 sets each
1) Heavy Bag Pick up and slam - 5 sets x 10 150lb
2) Sledge Hammer to Tire - 5 sets x 25 over head swings 20lb Sledge
3) Ab wheel - 5 sets x 25 Sub anything - Sit Ups weighted, V-ups, Whatever
4) Jump Rope - 5 sets x 100 seconds
heres two for ya!
1. one arm swing
2. one arm snatch, keep the bell over head;
3. one arm overhead squat;
4. bell back down to bottom, then one arm split snatch;
5. bell back down to bottom, then one arm clean & press
As with the barbell complex, repeat the sequence (without rest) 2-3 times with
each arm. That’s one set…and one hell of a killer set at that! Try increasing from 3
to 4 to 5 sets on subsequent workouts with a given weight before increasing your sequence reps complex, you either went too light, or you are a mutant freak!
or try dumbbells instead of
kettlebells, now a good dumbbell complex.
1. upright row with each arm separately, then both together;
2. front lunge with one leg, then the other;
3. back lunge with one leg, then the other;
4. curl to overhead press;
5. keep dumbbells at shoulders and squat
Looks good Max, I dig this kind of cardio.
Ya, Its fast and still heavy, So you are still using weight..5 sets will keep me from burning my muscles!
Looks good to me Max.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:22 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.