Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Fitness & Health (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Prison (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5282)

Jaskarn 01-22-2011 08:16 PM

Prison

how do inmates got so big and ripped in prison because they don't have a gym to workout and someone who was in jail told me they had 3 square meals a day and he did a lot of push ups ?? is this true

strkout35 01-22-2011 08:20 PM

Sttttteeeerrrrrroooiiiiiiidddsssss

Jaskarn 01-22-2011 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strkout35 (Post 109817)
Sttttteeeerrrrrroooiiiiiiidddsssss

they don't have steroids in prison:confused::confused:

strkout35 01-22-2011 08:23 PM

Lol. Maybe Gaspers can fill you in on their insider secrets. He works at one

Rich Knapp 01-22-2011 08:27 PM

Prisons have basic free weights. As long as they stay good behavior they have the ultimate set up. Eat, Sleep and Lift.

MMA Max 01-22-2011 08:27 PM

They have pull up bars, Dips Bars, The squat with a friend on their back, The use benches as make shift bench presses then lay friends on them to add weight, They fill trash bags with water and curl them or curl trash cans..They can do bench dips, They can have a friend hang on their back as they dips, They can stand on a edge and calf raise and add a friend on the back to calf raise. They can take a towel and do roman curls, then flip it around and have someone hold it to do tricep work over head and the same for laterals..They can box jump, They have punching bags..

This is how we worked out in MP school..And its like a prison and I have had enough friends who have been locked up in chino..

Damn I forgot lunges..Push Ups, Incline Push ups, Diamonds, Wide Push Ups, Deep push Ups, push Up claps.. Sit Ups, Crunches, Incline sit ups while a friend holds you or hang from bars, Burpees, Squat thrust and the list goes on..

I know they get 3 meals a day but they can also go to the store in prison and buy extra food. Cup o noodles and fruit and other shit

BendtheBar 01-22-2011 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaskarn (Post 109819)
they don't have steroids in prison:confused::confused:

I wouldn't count on that. I'm betting that at least have access to some orals.

Trevor Lane 01-22-2011 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 109834)
I wouldn't count on that. I'm betting that at least have access to some orals.

Dude, when it comes to drugs of all kinds they probably have more access and maybe cheaper then we do.

BendtheBar 01-22-2011 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevor Lane (Post 109836)
Dude, when it comes to drugs of all kinds they probably have more access and maybe cheaper then we do.

I was thinking the same thing.

Waiting for Gaspers to weigh in.

gaspers04 01-22-2011 11:53 PM

Just finished watching the fights and now going to bed to avoid munchies. Ill chime in on this post in the morning, be safe guys! G'night.