Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > General Fitness & Health
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Fitness & Health Discuss general fitness. conditioning and health topics.

Old 05-31-2013, 06:39 PM   #1
zcluup
New Brawn
Points: 301, Level: 6 Points: 301, Level: 6 Points: 301, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

zcluup has made some quality postszcluup has made some quality postszcluup has made some quality postszcluup has made some quality postszcluup has made some quality postszcluup has made some quality posts
Default What the heck?

So I went to the eye doc a few weeks ago (whom I have never seen before ) and he changed my prescription for contacts. I wore them for a week and a half and then called back and asked to order a year supply but wanted to know if he could put me in my old prescription. Receptionist said well he will want to see you again, so I went today, and he rechecked my eyes and said it does not make sense to me, the tests are telling me that you are at the prescription that you are wearing. He asked if I get headaches and I said yes I do, and he said well your eyes are straining bc they are trying to focus and can not because your old RX was too strong. Makes sense to me, but it just stinks that for 2 years I was wearing the wrong RX.
zcluup is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2013, 02:11 PM   #2
Jesda
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,839, Level: 25 Points: 1,839, Level: 25 Points: 1,839, Level: 25
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Jesda has made some very good postsJesda has made some very good postsJesda has made some very good postsJesda has made some very good postsJesda has made some very good postsJesda has made some very good postsJesda has made some very good postsJesda has made some very good postsJesda has made some very good postsJesda has made some very good postsJesda has made some very good posts

this is odd that this new eye doc saw this but your old eye doc let it go. I used to go to an eye doc that if my eyes were just a bit off made them both the same by upping the eye that was lower so each of my eyes could have the same site. No wonder I am blinder than a bat right now.
Jesda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:22 AM   #3
doublechin
New Brawn
Points: 368, Level: 7 Points: 368, Level: 7 Points: 368, Level: 7
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

doublechin has made some quality postsdoublechin has made some quality postsdoublechin has made some quality postsdoublechin has made some quality postsdoublechin has made some quality postsdoublechin has made some quality postsdoublechin has made some quality posts

Jesda that is awful. Eye docs should not be able to do that. Who cares if you have a different RX in both eyes. If you are mature enough to wear contacts, then you are mature enough to keep them straight.
doublechin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 02:06 PM   #4
waanabeef
New Brawn
Points: 435, Level: 8 Points: 435, Level: 8 Points: 435, Level: 8
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

waanabeef has made some very good postswaanabeef has made some very good postswaanabeef has made some very good postswaanabeef has made some very good postswaanabeef has made some very good postswaanabeef has made some very good postswaanabeef has made some very good postswaanabeef has made some very good postswaanabeef has made some very good postswaanabeef has made some very good postswaanabeef has made some very good posts

That is crazy. No eye doc should be able to do that. They should only give you what you need for an RX not up it to make your eyes strain.
waanabeef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:23 PM   #5
growth
New Brawn
Points: 102, Level: 2 Points: 102, Level: 2 Points: 102, Level: 2
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

growth has made some quality postsgrowth has made some quality postsgrowth has made some quality postsgrowth has made some quality postsgrowth has made some quality postsgrowth has made some quality postsgrowth has made some quality posts

What a crock of crap. Someone obviously can not do their job right.
growth is offline   Reply With Quote