Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > General Fitness & Health
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Fitness & Health Discuss general fitness. conditioning and health topics.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2013, 03:03 PM   #1
sistacatty
New Brawn
Points: 592, Level: 11 Points: 592, Level: 11 Points: 592, Level: 11
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

sistacatty has made some good postssistacatty has made some good postssistacatty has made some good postssistacatty has made some good postssistacatty has made some good postssistacatty has made some good postssistacatty has made some good postssistacatty has made some good postssistacatty has made some good posts
Default Excited for this

Every month or so, my niece's school has a book fundraiser called Books are fun. I usually do order something to help the school out, as for every 10 books or items they sell they get a free item for the school. There are cookbooks, books, small games and other gadgets to buy. Well this time I bought an electronic massager. It is suppose to be something that the Chinese have used for years. It claims by following along in the book, you place the electrodes on your body and then are able to massage in many different ways for acupuncture to others. It claims it can help with muscle soreness, lower blood pressure, relieve headaches and more. I should have it in an hour or so when my niece drops it off. I can not wait to try it out and will let you all know what I think of it.
sistacatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links