Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Fitness & Health (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   kidney stones (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11926)

roundbus 12-14-2012 02:45 PM

kidney stones
 
Anyone ever had a kidney stone? My brother just is leaving the hospital with one and they say just to let it pass. Anything that will help that?

Hunterace 12-14-2012 02:53 PM

I have had, still probably do have them. Passing them sucks!!! Even after they have passed it sucks! Honestly don't remember anything that helps, might want to do a web search. Best of luck to your bro

SCStrong 12-14-2012 02:59 PM

They say cranberry juice or beer helps - ( Beer helps everything) not sure though. Best of luck.

ricka182 12-14-2012 03:09 PM

What can help? Give him a good towel to chew on when he passes it.. It's going to hurt like hell..

nighttrain 12-14-2012 07:25 PM

im thinking a 5th of Markers Mark.....

i had a 6x7mm stone back in 2008, fortunately for me they hit it with sound waves in a shallow pool of water.. it disolved, so i only had to pass the dust

lazette 12-14-2012 08:44 PM

Never had one but my sister said that she would much rather deliver a child than to have a kidney stone.

SCStrong 12-14-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nighttrain (Post 301590)
im thinking a 5th of Markers Mark.....

i had a 6x7mm stone back in 2008, fortunately for me they hit it with sound waves in a shallow pool of water.. it disolved, so i only had to pass the dust

A man who knows good bourbon..... is a fortunate man - Ever tried Buffalo Trace ?

It would certainly help. :thrasher:

Goat 12-15-2012 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbus (Post 301528)
Anything that will help that?

Squats.

nighttrain 12-15-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCStrong (Post 301626)
A man who knows good bourbon..... is a fortunate man - Ever tried Buffalo Trace ?

It would certainly help. :thrasher:

nope, but i will give it a try if you say its worth a poop

gymjunkie 12-15-2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazette (Post 301604)
Never had one but my sister said that she would much rather deliver a child than to have a kidney stone.

So they must be rather painful to want to go through child birth than to have one.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.