Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Fitness & Health (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Name this exercise (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11387)

BendtheBar 10-15-2012 12:49 AM

Name this exercise
 
1 Attachment(s)
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/att...1&d=1350280138

themaster2981 10-15-2012 02:38 AM

Jaw Barbell Curls

Fazc 10-15-2012 03:02 AM

Love how the guy in the white robe, kinda wants to clap but doesn't really know what the **** is going on haha!

markievicz 10-15-2012 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fazc (Post 285100)
Love how the guy in the white robe, kinda wants to clap but doesn't really know what the **** is going on haha!

i thought that was his spotter??
:D

bamazav 10-15-2012 06:17 AM

Denture front squats

5kgLifter 10-15-2012 10:01 AM

The Gummy Bear Lift, best done after removal of all teeth. :D

BendtheBar 10-15-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5kgLifter (Post 285151)
The Gummy Bear Lift, best done after removal of all teeth. :D

I was hoping you would try this one first Babs :)

5kgLifter 10-15-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 285152)
I was hoping you would try this one first Babs :)

LOL, maybe not with a barbell, I have enough problems getting my hands around them ;) I have yet to try it with a KB and a mouth grip of some sort which I want to...have to work out the grip material first.

Bill 10-15-2012 10:11 AM

no handed front good morning

BendtheBar 10-15-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5kgLifter (Post 285155)
LOL, maybe not with a barbell, I have enough problems getting my hands around them ;) I have yet to try it with a KB and a mouth grip of some sort which I want to...have to work out the grip material first.

I'd be afraid it would be a fast track to dentures :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.