Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Proud parent moment today!! (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9818)

Jen 04-30-2012 03:53 PM

Proud parent moment today!!
 
My 5 year old son Luke bent over and picked up the cat -- he said "Hey Mom! Look, I'm dead lifting the cat!!"

So proud!!!!!

bruteforce 04-30-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jen (Post 237382)
My 5 year old son Luke bent over and picked up the cat -- he said "Hey Mom! Look, I'm dead lifting the cat!!"

So proud!!!!!

Best quote ever!

TitanCT 04-30-2012 04:04 PM

WIN!

BendtheBar 04-30-2012 04:11 PM

Best...mom...ever.

Picking up your good habits.

Off Road 04-30-2012 04:29 PM

Nice! Gotta cherish those moments, they are the best.

bamazav 04-30-2012 05:05 PM

You Know cats have bumper plates so it would be perfectly alright for him to drop him too. You realize the next step is for him to clean and jerk the cat. Do get a video when that happens.

Hazzard 04-30-2012 05:43 PM

As long as he doesn't try and power clean it.

big valsalva 04-30-2012 06:43 PM

Sweet. You're doing something right, Jen.

Jen 04-30-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamazav (Post 237413)
You Know cats have bumper plates so it would be perfectly alright for him to drop him too. You realize the next step is for him to clean and jerk the cat. Do get a video when that happens.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazzard (Post 237423)
As long as he doesn't try and power clean it.

Bwahahahahaaaaa! Im gonna keep the cell handy just in case!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.