Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 04-30-2012, 10:37 AM   #1
SeventySeven
Max Brawn
Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 1 year+
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Xtend
SeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machine
Default Paranormal Expierences

Anyone have one? Share!
Old 04-30-2012, 11:23 AM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

The other day I walked into the bathroom and the shower curtain was pulled closed. It's never like this in our home. I couldn't remember if it had been closed earlier in the day, and my mind started to play tricks on me.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:27 AM   #3
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

I've had a couple in my lifetime. I'm not scared by these things, I'm intriqued, and like to look for rational explanations for what I experienced.

I've had more than one in the last several months, but things are now quiet at the location.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:37 AM   #4
SeventySeven
Max Brawn

SeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post
I've had a couple in my lifetime. I'm not scared by these things, I'm intriqued, and like to look for rational explanations for what I experienced.

I've had more than one in the last several months, but things are now quiet at the location.
DETAILS my friend
Old 04-30-2012, 11:54 AM   #5
glwanabe
Max Brawn

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

I'll get into more detail when I get a chance, but the basics of one incident are this.

I saw a shadow figure walk down a hall at night with the hall light on and all bedroom doors closed except for the one I was in. I've looked more than once for how this event could have happened, and I cannot find the answer.

There are a few other thngs that have happened as well.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:08 PM   #6
SeventySeven
Max Brawn

Quote:
I'll get into more detail when I get a chance, but the basics of one incident are this.

I saw a shadow figure walk down a hall at night with the hall light on and all bedroom doors closed except for the one I was in. I've looked more than once for how this event could have happened, and I cannot find the answer.

There are a few other thngs that have happened as well.
That would be tough to explain. Look forward to hearing them!
Old 04-30-2012, 12:17 PM   #7
SeventySeven
Max Brawn

One of mine.
A couple years back i moved in with a girlfriend of mine. One night i awoke to a "shimmering shadow" looming over top of me i was paralyzed and unable to move, i felt terrified i kept opening and closing my eyes until the feeling passed and the shadow was gone. My girlfriend was awakened when i shot up out of bed, i told her what happened and i always wondered if she thought i was nuts.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:30 PM   #8
glwanabe
Max Brawn

The house I stay at in Atlanta is the place in question. I'm not the only person who has had an experience in the house. Three other people also have talked about having things happen that they were at a loss to explain.

The aforementioned shadow going down the hall

One person says they have seen a little girl.

Two people have reported either being touched an awakened, or felt somebody sit down next to them on their bed.

The sounds of somebody walking in the upstairs hallway are a common occurence, even when nobody is upstairs.

One person says it is common thing to hear somebody walk through his room at night.

Extremely loud banging sounds have been heard, as if somebody was jumping on the floor.

Several people who have come to the house who have no idea of these events all have said they feel creeped while in the house. They all feel creeped out in the same location in the house.

A good friend of mine had a long history with a simler situation ina house he lived inwhile here in Houston. I invited him over, and gave him a little background on what was happening. No mention was made of any particular hotspot in the house.

He also felt the hotspot and remarked about feeling just like he did when he would have thngs happening in his old house in houston.

The house does not feel scary or evil. There is just something there. It has been quiet now for about 8 weeks with minimal events. It is just something we live with and don't give much thought to.

The house is not old, but the area has a lot of history.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:33 PM   #9
SeventySeven
Max Brawn

Quote:
The house I stay at in Atlanta is the place in question. I'm not the only person who has had an experience in the house. Three other people also have talked about having things happen that they were at a loss to explain.

The aforementioned shadow going down the hall

One person says they have seen a little girl.

Two people have reported either being touched an awakened, or felt somebody sit down next to them on their bed.

The sounds of somebody walking in the upstairs hallway are a common occurence, even when nobody is upstairs.

One person says it is common thing to hear somebody walk through his room at night.

Extremely loud banging sounds have been heard, as if somebody was jumping on the floor.

Several people who have come to the house who have no idea of these events all have said they feel creeped while in the house. They all feel creeped out in the same location in the house.

A good friend of mine had a long history with a simler situation ina house he lived inwhile here in Houston. I invited him over, and gave him a little background on what was happening. No mention was made of any particular hotspot in the house.

He also felt the hotspot and remarked about feeling just like he did when he would have thngs happening in his old house in houston.

The house does not feel scary or evil. There is just something there. It has been quiet now for about 8 weeks with minimal events. It is just something we live with and don't give much thought to.

The house is not old, but the area has a lot of history.
Great stuff, glad to hear there is nothing malevoent going on.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:34 PM   #10
glwanabe
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventySeven View Post
One of mine.
A couple years back i moved in with a girlfriend of mine. One night i awoke to a "shimmering shadow" looming over top of me i was paralyzed and unable to move, i felt terrified i kept opening and closing my eyes until the feeling passed and the shadow was gone. My girlfriend was awakened when i shot up out of bed, i told her what happened and i always wondered if she thought i was nuts.
In these situations you need to exhaust all natural things, before elevating to paranormal event.

It is possible that you were still in a state of sleep paralysis, but partially awake from a dream. This is actually a fairly common event.

It is just one possible explanation. Had you considered that before?