Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 04-30-2012, 12:35 PM   #11
Jamesw
Brawn
Points: 1,398, Level: 20 Points: 1,398, Level: 20 Points: 1,398, Level: 20
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: plyo pistol
Jamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributor

I watch that Ghost Adventures show and think its kinda cool. LOL

One night out fishing really late a weird plane lookin thing flew over us. I had never seen any type of plane like that before. I don't really believe in UFOs but I am a believer in anything is possible.

No ghost type stuff has ever happened to me.
"When I see guys working out for cosmetic reasons, I see vanity exposing them in the worst way, as cartoon characters, billboards for imbalance and insecurity. Strength reveals itself through character." -Henry Rollins
Jamesw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2012, 12:47 PM   #12
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

77...you asked if I was being facetious...no.

I think we all have occurrences happen like the one I mentioned. Some we can chalk up our own stupidity, and some that make no sense and therefore scare us.

When I walked into the bathroom and saw the shower curtain closed, my heart jumped. It did startle me.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:24 PM   #13
SeventySeven
Max Brawn
Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 1 year+
Fav Supp: Xtend
SeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post
In these situations you need to exhaust all natural things, before elevating to paranormal event.

It is possible that you were still in a state of sleep paralysis, but partially awake from a dream. This is actually a fairly common event.

It is just one possible explanation. Had you considered that before?
Yes i have.
Its very difficult to seperate it from an actual paranormal event or sleep paralysis.
Old 04-30-2012, 02:44 PM   #14
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Had a few; one still freaks me to this day, and I can't stand dark hallways becasue of it...I turned around to see a black shaggy dog with glowing eyes; evening in a house (my parents house), we had no dog and all the doors were closed, had been for hours...I seem to recall screaming, since I got my father's attention pretty damn quickly

3 decades later and doing a degree and we were asked to research cultural items from the areas that we originated from; I came across Old Shuck, a shaggy dog/wolf, glowing eyes...it's an entity that has been seen numerous occasions, apparently, in many countries as well (under different names, obviously), and around the area I was born, in particular, there are plenty of recorded incidents.

It could be said that I'd heard it as a kiddies tale prior to the incident, but nope, never.
Old 04-30-2012, 02:49 PM   #15
SeventySeven
Max Brawn

SeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machine

Here is " multiple worldwide occuring phenomon"
Stories
Old 04-30-2012, 03:21 PM   #16
Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

On a particularly tough set of 20 rep squats in my beginner year, I saw a vision of Peary Rader standing next to me!
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:47 PM   #17
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
On a particularly tough set of 20 rep squats in my beginner year, I saw a vision of Peary Rader standing next to me!

Old 05-01-2012, 09:20 AM   #18
SeventySeven
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
WIN! haha
Old 05-01-2012, 11:48 AM   #19
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

OK, so I walked into the bathroom and not only is the toilet seat down, but also the lid.

I am home alone. The seat is always up during the day. Even if I would have put the seat down by accident, I can't imagine myself putting the lid down.

So, there it is. I have a bathroom ghost?

Old 05-01-2012, 01:33 PM   #20
SeventySeven
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
OK, so I walked into the bathroom and not only is the toilet seat down, but also the lid.

I am home alone. The seat is always up during the day. Even if I would have put the seat down by accident, I can't imagine myself putting the lid down.

So, there it is. I have a bathroom ghost?
A female one at that.