Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Not a good start in 2012 (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9474)

rippednmichigan 03-28-2012 08:43 AM

Not a good start in 2012

As you guys can see I have been Mon existent around here lately (not just here but every where) 2012 has been a trying year so far for me and my family. In the last 3 weeks we have had 2 deaths in the family with the most recent being my grandmother. My family has never been close and we usually mind our business, but my grandparents have always been the exception. We have always kept in touch, so they have always been close to my heart. I was lucky enough to transfer to a job that is roughly an hour away from them. Last year my grandfather slipped on ice and broke his leg, had surgery and pneumonia and recovered. It was scary and I spent a lot of time driving back and forth taking care of them. My gma had cancer, copd and a few other things wrong. A week ago she went in to the hospital with pneumonia, went home a few days later then took a turn for the worse. She was given 2 days to live and only lasted one. Needless to say its been tough on us here. Not to mention we all got the flu and I had to take my 3 year old daughter to the ER, she fell and hit the back of her head by her ear and almost needed stitches.

So don't ever think you guys can't reach out to me, sometimes things happen but I will always get back to you. Look for me soon to be posting regularly again.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Rich Knapp 03-28-2012 08:47 AM

Sorry to hear it all.

Take your time. We will be here when you get back. ;)

SeventySeven 03-28-2012 08:48 AM

Hope things take a turn for the better man.

BendtheBar 03-28-2012 08:51 AM

I've been watching a bit via Facebook Robert but I always hate to stick my nose into family business on Facebook. Been thinking about you a lot lately hoping all is well. Was actually going to email you think morning but I decided to give you a couple more days.

I know it's a hard time for you. If you ever need anything you know where I'm at.

Your dedication to fitness has always kept us motivated, but life is more important. Don't worry about not being around. Your family needs you, and that's where you need to be.

Take care hombre and stay in touch when you can.

emekajokammor 03-28-2012 10:56 AM

Praying for your family's strength and healing

Mr.Silverback 03-28-2012 12:58 PM

Praying for your family's strength and healing as well

big_swede 03-28-2012 02:19 PM

My condolances brother. Stay strong and push through!

5kgLifter 03-28-2012 02:58 PM

My prayers are with you and your family; it's a stressful time to be going through in more ways than one.

tank 03-28-2012 03:32 PM

sorry for your loss. :( wishing great things for you soon.

rippednmichigan 03-29-2012 08:28 AM

Thank you all, my family and I appreciate the kind words and prayers.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk