Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 02-13-2012, 11:54 AM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default You are SOOOO annoying

Women speak: 9 annoying things that men do...

1. Men Turn Off Their Brains!

Quote:
Advice For Men:
Think about when you do this. Does you partner need some attention? Could you do this another time? Have you explained whatís happening to your partner?

Advice For Women:
Accept that this is what happens, donít try to change it. Talk to your partner about it and explain that at times you need attention and perhaps he could find another time to Ďgo nowhereí.
2. Men Are So Bound Up In Their Ego!

Quote:
Advice For Men:
Is this really necessary for you? It is important to choose your battles and not let life be one great battle, with yourself or others. Let go of your ego and let life flow.

Advice For Women:
Donít challenge your man in this situation, it only makes it worse. Donít make him feel foolish or he will never get it. The answer is to give him a way out that means he doesnít lose face. Give him the solution without him realising you are.
3. Men are selfish and detached!

Quote:
Advice For Men:
Be aware that you are doing this. When your partner accuses you of being distant accept that it may be true. Find time every day to bring yourself back to her and connect with her emotionally. let your work for a time.

Advice For Women:
Donít take this personally, itís not about you. In fact you need to celebrate that your man is focused and on his path. Draw him back gently, give him a reward for coming back to you emotionally.
4. Men Snore!

Quote:
Advice For Men:
Donít just accept it, go to a doctor and get it seen to. The difference for me was transformational. I thoroughly recommend it.

Advice For Women:
Donít accept it or get annoyed by it. If he seems to stop breathing he has a medical problem, encourage him to go and see the doctor. It can be solved.
5. Men Read On The Toilet!

Quote:
Advice For Men:
Donít believe that this is a problem. Enjoy yourself but make sure your partner doesnít need to urgently go while you are spending hours in there.

Advice For Women:
Accept that this is what happens. You know heís going to be hours so know that you may have to negotiate getting in first. Thatís OK, he will accept that, he just doesnít think of it first.
6. Men Are So Logical!

Quote:
Advice For Men:
This is OK, for you. Donít expect others to think logically as well, though. In particular donít expect women to be logical and donít criticise them when they arenít.

Advice For Women:
Donít belittle him because he can only see the logic in a situation. Help him by providing the alternative, intuitive, view without criticising him.
7. Men Are Always Solving Problems!

Quote:
Advice For Men:
Try not to see all of life this way. Often your partner just wants to talk so that you listen, just listen. She doesnít want her issues solved, theyíre not problems for her. She only wants acknowledgement.

Advice For Women:
Treasure this in your man but also be clear about when you donít want him to do it. Donít expect him to understand if you donít tell him.
8. Men Scratch Their Balls!

Quote:
Advice For Men:
Be discreet about it. Donít do it publicly. Try to consider the sensibilities of the women you are with. I know theyíre awkward, just get over it.

Advice For Women:
Just be thankful you donít have them hanging around between your legs. Oh, and next time you feel the need to adjust your bra, remember Ďtheyí donít hang between your legs.
9. Men Have Facial Hair!

Quote:
Advice For Men:
Look at yourself in the mirror before you go out. Do you look good? Look at your partner, how smart is she? Do you set her off, will you make her proud of you? When your clothes become shapeless throw them out.

Advice For Women:
Your manís fashion sense is likely to be out of date and for a man 20 years younger. help him, gently to see what he looks like. Help him to look as good as you.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2012, 11:57 AM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

15 Annoying Things Girlfriends Do

--Random Item Relocation
--Unwanted ďOrganizationĒ of Your Stuff
--Constant Overdressing
--Sheís Late for Everything
--The Sheer Amount of Toiletries She Needs
--She Whines About Everything
--Pillows Ė Millions of Pillows
--She Canít Just Let Food Be Food
--Sheís Attached to Her Phone
--She Cries at the Drop of a Hat
--Movies: She Ruins Their Very Existence
--She Canít Be Content Just Staying Home
--Sheís Got a Selectively Perfect Memory
--Constant Guilt-Tripping and Martyrdom
--Deeming All Things Technical to be Unimportant

15 Annoying Things Girlfriends Do (That You Have to Put Up With) |

Old 02-13-2012, 01:08 PM   #3
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

I am a Man! I need 3 things in life, food, sex, and sleep, repeat.

I am not a Women, stop thinking I should be like you.

Nature had a purpose for making us different, accept it and move on. Do not try to change me, it is not natural for me to be like you.

Time to eat.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:17 PM   #4
Violent Volume
Brawn
Points: 2,991, Level: 33 Points: 2,991, Level: 33 Points: 2,991, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Violent Volume has made some very good postsViolent Volume has made some very good postsViolent Volume has made some very good postsViolent Volume has made some very good postsViolent Volume has made some very good postsViolent Volume has made some very good postsViolent Volume has made some very good postsViolent Volume has made some very good postsViolent Volume has made some very good postsViolent Volume has made some very good postsViolent Volume has made some very good posts

Quote:
Advice For Men:
Donít believe that this is a problem. Enjoy yourself but make sure your partner doesnít need to urgently go while you are spending hours in there.
Right. And women never spend 2 hours hogging the bathroom.
Violent Volume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:27 PM   #5
bikx43
New Brawn
Points: 172, Level: 3 Points: 172, Level: 3 Points: 172, Level: 3
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

bikx43 is off to a bad start

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post
I am a Man! I need 3 things in life, food, sex, and sleep, repeat.

I am not a Women, stop thinking I should be like you.

Nature had a purpose for making us different, accept it and move on. Do not try to change me, it is not natural for me to be like you.

Time to eat.
You said it perfectly man!
bikx43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:18 PM   #6
Off Road
Max Brawn
Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!

If that's ALL I do to annoy my wife...I'm doing well.
Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:26 PM   #7
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

My wife never stops complaining about my beard.

Chicks dig facial hair:

Chicks Dig Beards: Science Don't Lie

Quote:
Indeed, a study in the 1970s and another one three years ago come to similar conclusions: Women are more attracted to, and more likely to develop a long or short-term relationship with, men with light beards or stubble. They also find men with full beards more aggressive and mature, but also the least attractive. Men with no facial hair were rated the second-least attractive, but also least likely romantic partners.

In other words, a little facial hair goes a long way.

Old 02-13-2012, 07:31 PM   #8
ONpump17
Perservere
Max Brawn
Points: 6,485, Level: 52 Points: 6,485, Level: 52 Points: 6,485, Level: 52
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 4 serious years, 1 meet
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Supp: Water
ONpump17 is a lifting machineONpump17 is a lifting machineONpump17 is a lifting machineONpump17 is a lifting machineONpump17 is a lifting machineONpump17 is a lifting machineONpump17 is a lifting machineONpump17 is a lifting machineONpump17 is a lifting machineONpump17 is a lifting machineONpump17 is a lifting machine

Where on earth did you find the first post BtB? some feminist's blog?
"Choose to not to be a product of your environment, but rather a product of your desires."Kroc
Comp Lifts(lb/kg): Squat: 385/175 Bench: 231/105 Deadlift: 463/210 Best Lifts: Squat: 395/180 Bench: 250/113 Deadlift: 475/215
ONpump17 is offline   Reply With Quote