Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2012, 09:30 PM   #1
T-Bone
The Beardo Weirdo
Max Brawn
Points: 6,038, Level: 50 Points: 6,038, Level: 50 Points: 6,038, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat
T-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machine
Default T-Bone's Tirade and Rant-fest

Ok, so today's squatting was a complete debacle. I could NOT come out of the hole with any strength, every rep was a flailing grinder, and my mood got progressively worse with every failed set.

I hate making excuses, but I have been deprived of one hour of sleep every night because I can no longer eat my breakfast at work. I have to eat it at home which forces me to get up an hour earlier. This has thrown my normal schedule off and I'm trying to adjust. But what was so wrong with eating a bowl of oatmeal at my desk?!?

Second, business is slow and sitting around all day with very little to do is wearing on a man. I have more energy if I'm busy all day. This plus the spectre of lay offs fills me with nervous energy, so I was spent by the time I got to the gym.

Third, the gym was filled with morons and toe gazers hogging equipment. There was this duo working on the Smith Machine for over half an hour. One was a tall super skinny guy and the other was a sexually ambiguous character that wouldn't shut up! Get out of my gym!!!

Fourth, my ass crack has been chapped for the last two days and it's really getting annoying! I have know idea where it came from but it is a very unpleasant sensation having your sandpaper cheeks rubbing together every time you move! WTF??? I know it's TMI, but dammit it's clean, I shower, I put lotion on it, argh! (Sorry guys, but if I can't talk about this stuff with you guys, I don't know with who else I could! LOL!)

I hope you're laughing by now, because I am! It felt good to get this stuff off my chest. I know next week will be different and this is a minor set back. Strong one place, not so strong in another. It goes in cycles with me, but I'll get there one way or another!

/rant.

"There's nothing wrong with being a large mammal." - Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison - The Doors (1991)

Sergey Krastio Trelawny
T-Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links