Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2012, 03:55 PM   #1
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!
Default 3D TV

Anybody seen one? I thought they were going to be absolute rubbish, similar to the 3D films viewed through those plastic and card glasses that always end up giving you a headache and allowing you to see some sort of depth but not in a good way...always with too much black and white instead of colour due to the way the film and/or the glasses have been put together.

I was really surprised though; it was fantastic, I watched a shark which looked like it had come over 3ft out of the screen at us whilst we stood in front of the tv watching through goggles/glasses that were comfy to wear, put no strain on the eyes and were in fact very much like wearing sunglasses...and the great thing was that all the colours were as they should be, no blurry lines...brilliant stuff. I asked the store to pull up a couple of chairs for us, because we had 30 minutes free they didn't of course, but we knew the guy and he saw the funny side to it...but, I could have sat and watched the thing quite happily; shame they're so expensive.