|01-12-2012, 12:39 PM||#1|
Bearded Beast of Duloc
2012 Sponsored Athletes Update
This weekend I will be determining how many athletes I can sponsor for 2012.
It should be noted that sponsorships are an attempt to assist active members of the MAB community. With that said, some minimum standards will be set. Please let me know your thoughts on these standards.
1) A MAB athlete must have at least 500 current posts.
2) A MAB athlete must keep a training log on the site.
3) A MAB athlete must make (on the average) 10 posts outside of his log each week.
4) A MAB athlete must compete in a given year.
5) A MAB athlete must not bring MAB into drama on other forums.
I am also considering given our sponsored athletes a bio page and some love on Facebook with their own tab.
|2012, athletes, sponsored, update|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|NEW Sponsored Athletes||BendtheBar||General Board||48||02-03-2012 11:39 AM|
|Note to Sponsored Athletes||BendtheBar||General Board||21||10-22-2011 10:55 PM|
|Young athletes||Off Road||Powerlifting & Strength Training||6||09-17-2011 02:57 PM|
|LG Sponsored Methyl Masterdrol Log||Donkeyballs||Training Logs||23||01-08-2010 08:40 PM|
|Athletes Against Steroids (AAS)||Dork McSchlorp||General Board||0||07-13-2009 10:01 AM|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|