Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Bummer (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8534)

Goat 01-09-2012 11:35 AM

Bummer
 

Snapped bungee plunges tourist into African river | ajc.com

5kgLifter 01-09-2012 11:42 AM

You think they'd have someone on the ground in case of emergencies.

Tannhauser 01-09-2012 02:49 PM

It only confirmes everything I'd ever believed about Bungee-jumping. A fundamentally unsafe activity, to be avoided at all costs.

MC 01-09-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tannhauser (Post 205951)
It only confirmes everything I'd ever believed about Bungee-jumping. A fundamentally unsafe activity, to be avoided at all costs.

x2. I've never understood the affection for these types of activities.

Ryano 01-09-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *MC* (Post 205954)
x2. I've never understood the affection for these types of activities.

Adrenaline dump. I have over 600 freefall skydives. I used to love to jump, but you have to stop sometime. I've had surgeries on both knees and had to bury two good from friends from jumping or I would still be doing it.

Tannhauser 01-09-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryano (Post 205956)
Adrenaline dump. I have over 600 freefall skydives. I used to love to jump, but you have to stop sometime. I've had surgeries on both knees and had to bury two good from friends from jumping or I would still be doing it.

Much respect, even though you're clearly mad :)

BendtheBar 01-09-2012 03:06 PM

I used to get excitement like this from beer bongs. I was never much a thrill seeker.

julyaric720 01-09-2012 10:00 PM

I join issue with you there. My view is entirely opposed to yours.
\

musclewannabe 01-13-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *MC* (Post 205954)
x2. I've never understood the affection for these types of activities.

X3. Never would I do this. It would scare the crap out of me.

5kgLifter 01-14-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musclewannabe (Post 207386)
It would scare the crap out of me.

I think that's the general idea :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.