Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Ways to Help MAB in 2012 (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8407)

BendtheBar 12-30-2011 04:24 PM

Ways to Help MAB in 2012

Ways to Help MAB in 2012

While Muscle and Brawn is still a smaller forum, it is growing every year. The site is only 3 years old and the forum has nearly doubled in traffic each year.

I want to thank everyone for their support of the site in 2011, and present you with some ways to help MAB grow in 2012.

If you have ideas that might benefit MAB in 2012, please post them here. Would love to hear your feedback and thoughts.

BendtheBar 12-30-2011 04:27 PM

Way to Help MAB Grow #1:

Start a new thread when you find something interesting on Facebook, or another lifting site.

If you find an interesting video, article, concept or image start a new thread. I see a lot of you posting some very interesting things on Facebook. Please take a few extra seconds and cross post them here.

New threads breed conversation. The more, the better.

5kgLifter 12-30-2011 04:31 PM

Is MAB part of Twitter or Tumblr? I don't requent them or Facebook, so have no idea.

BendtheBar 12-30-2011 04:31 PM

Way to Help MAB Grow #2:

Visit a new training log each day.

Each day, stop by a training log that you wouldn't normally visit and leave some encouragement, or answer questions. There are a lot of guys (and gals) on the forum that are busting their back ends each day. Stop by when you can and give them that extra attaboy.

BendtheBar 12-30-2011 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5kgLifter (Post 202594)
Is MAB part of Twitter or Tumblr? I don't requent them or Facebook, so have no idea.

Twitter and Facebook, but MAB has the biggest following on Facebook. Though MAB has 10k followers on Twitter, the followers on Facebook are much more interactive.

Tumblr I know little about...

BendtheBar 12-30-2011 04:36 PM

Way to Help MAB Grow #3:

Invite your lifting buddies on Facebook to join MAB's Facebook page.

The MAB Facebook page is growing rapidly.

Muscle and Brawn | Facebook

I try to post something interesting and fun several times per day. Invite your lifting friends to join MAB on Facebook.

5kgLifter 12-30-2011 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 202596)
Twitter and Facebook, but MAB has the biggest following on Facebook. Though MAB has 10k followers on Twitter, the followers on Facebook are much more interactive.

Tumblr I know little about...

Tumblr, from what I read, is the newest up-and-coming "craze" and is easier to navigate and post on than Facebook...or something like that; having not used it though, it may be nothing like how they portray it.

BendtheBar 12-30-2011 04:38 PM

Way to Help MAB Grow #4:

Invite your lifting buddies to join the forum.

If you have friends that are into fitness, bodybuilding, powerlifting, or that need a kick in the pants and some motivation or encouragement, please invite them to MAB.

We won't hurt them. I promise!

BendtheBar 12-30-2011 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5kgLifter (Post 202600)
Tumblr, from what I read, is the newest up-and-coming "craze" and is easier to navigate and post on than Facebook...or something like that; having not used it though, it may be nothing like how they portray it.

I will research. Thanks BABs!

BendtheBar 12-30-2011 04:41 PM

Way to Help MAB Grow #5:

Link to MAB!

If you have a blog, or keep a log at another lifting site, include a link to MAB on your blogroll or in your training entries.

Links not only bring traffic to the site, but Google loves links. The most incoming links Google sees to MAB, the more search traffic MAB receives.