Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 12-21-2011, 01:27 PM   #1
tank
Max Brawn

Training Exp: Rookie
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Food
tank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributor
Default Star Wars: The Old Republic

Today I have made my purchase of Star Wars: The Old Republic.

After the years it takes to be delivered to Afghanistan, plus the year it takes to download patches, I'll be playing it just in time for some new game to come out that is better!

...or even an expansion.

20 JAN 12 at 200 (90) BW - 385/275/405 (175/125/184) SQ/B/D

29 MAY 12 at 206 (93) BW - 135/175 (61/79) SN/CJ
tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2011, 01:36 PM   #2
Hazzard
Max Brawn

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Supp: Pizza
Hazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good posts

Update us on how it is mate, I have no interest in playing it (or any other MMORPGs) myself, but I'm intrigued in how it came out.
Old 12-21-2011, 01:37 PM   #3
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 5
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

You're allowed to play games over there?

I've heard a lot of the game. I wish I were more of a gamer. They look so cool, but then I get the controller in my hand and I die within minutes on most games, espeically first person shooters. I love GTA4, but after I played for a while and got 80% completion, I just started using codes to have fun with my friends. See who can get 5 stars faster, who can kill X number of people in 30 seconds, etc... just drunk fun stuff when chillin inside for a night.

I hope SWOR is as good as it looks.. the company that did that game, is also being tapped to do the new GTA5, coming out something next year..
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:42 PM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I would love to find a MMORPG other than Asheron's Call that didn't give me motion sickness. LoTRs is borderline.

Let me know how choppy the movement is...

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:44 PM   #5
Hazzard
Max Brawn

Hazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricka182 View Post
You're allowed to play games over there?

I've heard a lot of the game. I wish I were more of a gamer. They look so cool, but then I get the controller in my hand and I die within minutes on most games, espeically first person shooters. I love GTA4, but after I played for a while and got 80% completion, I just started using codes to have fun with my friends. See who can get 5 stars faster, who can kill X number of people in 30 seconds, etc... just drunk fun stuff when chillin inside for a night.

I hope SWOR is as good as it looks.. the company that did that game, is also being tapped to do the new GTA5, coming out something next year..
Nuh-uh.
Old 12-21-2011, 01:46 PM   #6
tank
Max Brawn

tank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributortank is a dedicated contributor

i shall, for better or worse. hopefully the former.

Old 12-21-2011, 01:51 PM   #7
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn

ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

I read in Game Informer magazine in an article for GTA5, said the company was also responsible for SWOR and Red Dead Redemption. RockStar is the publisher of the game, but I can't find a site with the actual game maker info. I'm a Gov't network, so all the fun stuff is blocked..
Old 12-21-2011, 01:55 PM   #8
Hazzard
Max Brawn

The Old Republic is published by EA mate, and made by Bioware. Rockstar Games publishes the GTA franchise and Rockstar North develops it.
Old 12-21-2011, 01:56 PM   #9
tank
Max Brawn

'tis true

Old 12-21-2011, 02:13 PM   #10
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
The Old Republic is published by EA mate, and made by Bioware. Rockstar Games publishes the GTA franchise and Rockstar North develops it.
Hmmm....I'll have to check that article again when I get home.. I was pretty sure..but 2 people saying I'm wrong probably means I'm wrong..

:bangs.head.on.desk: