Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Star Wars: The Old Republic (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8302)

tank 12-21-2011 01:27 PM

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Today I have made my purchase of Star Wars: The Old Republic. :rockon:

After the years it takes to be delivered to Afghanistan, plus the year it takes to download patches, I'll be playing it just in time for some new game to come out that is better! :(

...or even an expansion. :march:

Hazzard 12-21-2011 01:36 PM

Update us on how it is mate, I have no interest in playing it (or any other MMORPGs) myself, but I'm intrigued in how it came out.

ricka182 12-21-2011 01:37 PM

You're allowed to play games over there?

I've heard a lot of the game. I wish I were more of a gamer. They look so cool, but then I get the controller in my hand and I die within minutes on most games, espeically first person shooters. I love GTA4, but after I played for a while and got 80% completion, I just started using codes to have fun with my friends. See who can get 5 stars faster, who can kill X number of people in 30 seconds, etc... just drunk fun stuff when chillin inside for a night.

I hope SWOR is as good as it looks.. the company that did that game, is also being tapped to do the new GTA5, coming out something next year..

BendtheBar 12-21-2011 01:42 PM

I would love to find a MMORPG other than Asheron's Call that didn't give me motion sickness. LoTRs is borderline.

Let me know how choppy the movement is...

Hazzard 12-21-2011 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricka182 (Post 200043)
You're allowed to play games over there?

I've heard a lot of the game. I wish I were more of a gamer. They look so cool, but then I get the controller in my hand and I die within minutes on most games, espeically first person shooters. I love GTA4, but after I played for a while and got 80% completion, I just started using codes to have fun with my friends. See who can get 5 stars faster, who can kill X number of people in 30 seconds, etc... just drunk fun stuff when chillin inside for a night.

I hope SWOR is as good as it looks.. the company that did that game, is also being tapped to do the new GTA5, coming out something next year..

Nuh-uh.

tank 12-21-2011 01:46 PM

i shall, for better or worse. hopefully the former.

ricka182 12-21-2011 01:51 PM

I read in Game Informer magazine in an article for GTA5, said the company was also responsible for SWOR and Red Dead Redemption. RockStar is the publisher of the game, but I can't find a site with the actual game maker info. I'm a Gov't network, so all the fun stuff is blocked..

Hazzard 12-21-2011 01:55 PM

The Old Republic is published by EA mate, and made by Bioware. Rockstar Games publishes the GTA franchise and Rockstar North develops it.

tank 12-21-2011 01:56 PM

'tis true

ricka182 12-21-2011 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazzard (Post 200054)
The Old Republic is published by EA mate, and made by Bioware. Rockstar Games publishes the GTA franchise and Rockstar North develops it.

Hmmm....I'll have to check that article again when I get home.. I was pretty sure..but 2 people saying I'm wrong probably means I'm wrong..

:bangs.head.on.desk: