Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 12-16-2011, 01:25 AM   #1
Goat
Max Brawn
Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: squat
Fav Supp: MEAT
Goat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machine
Default "It made me believe in Christmas again."

Anonymous Donors Pay Off Kmart Layaway Accounts Across Country | Fox News
Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2011, 06:18 AM   #2
Muscletrainerdh
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,905, Level: 26 Points: 1,905, Level: 26 Points: 1,905, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: DB Step Ups.. LOL:)
Fav Supp: F.O.O.D
Muscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributor

The *NERVE* of these people who put stuff on layway! If they would only *LIVE WITHIN THEIR MEANS* then these poor Anonymous donors could keep their money instead of *BAILING THEM OUT* and *PAYING MORE* each and every christmas. Is there a tax deduction for being a secret santa who pays off random Lay-A-Way balances?

Sheesh, get a job you bums!

Merry Christmas!

(Being sarcastic for those humor impaired)

Sarcasm and Cynicism are not helpful or attractive traits, respond to posts as you wish to be responded to.
Muscletrainerdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:01 AM   #3
Shadowschmadow
Totally Bitchin'
Max Brawn
Points: 2,307, Level: 29 Points: 2,307, Level: 29 Points: 2,307, Level: 29

Training Exp: 8 years off and on
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Shadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscletrainerdh View Post
The *NERVE* of these people who put stuff on layway! If they would only *LIVE WITHIN THEIR MEANS* then these poor Anonymous donors could keep their money instead of *BAILING THEM OUT* and *PAYING MORE* each and every christmas. Is there a tax deduction for being a secret santa who pays off random Lay-A-Way balances?

Merry Christmas!

(Being sarcastic for those humor impaired)
Lol, I'm so glad you put that you were being sarcastic. I was about this --> __ close to tearing you a new one over that post.

Thanks for sharing that Goat. Its fantastic to see other people stepping up to help someone they don't even know, and its really impressive to see how much they're helping people. Like the guy who paid off 6 accounts totalling $1200 dollars. I really wish I could meet the man who did that, only to shake his hand. Even if he is ridiculously rich, the thoughtfulness of him couldn't be valued.

I grew up very poor. My mom was very young, with 2 kids, no husband, 3 part time jobs and trying to put herself through college. She made just enough to keep the bill collectors off her back, but that was it. Hell, my house was a barn that my grandfather had tried to turn into a house, so my mother had a place to raise her children. So to see people stepping up and doing such selfless acts means a lot to me, on a personal level. I have full intentions of finding out if I can be a part of this.

Congratulations Goat, you got the hard-ass Shadow all teary-eyed first thing in the morning. Thanks again for sharing that article.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:33 AM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscletrainerdh View Post
Hey, we have stuff on lay-a-way. We pay it down instead of using credit. It's called being a wise consumer.

Ho! Ho! Ho! To you to.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:34 AM   #5
Muscletrainerdh
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,905, Level: 26 Points: 1,905, Level: 26 Points: 1,905, Level: 26

Training Exp: 20+
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: DB Step Ups.. LOL:)
Fav Supp: F.O.O.D
Muscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Hey, we have stuff on lay-a-way. We pay it down instead of using credit. It's called being a wise consumer.

Ho! Ho! Ho! To you to.

::runstoBFEWisconsinandpaysoffBTBsLAYAWAY::

Merry Xmas!

Sarcasm and Cynicism are not helpful or attractive traits, respond to posts as you wish to be responded to.
Muscletrainerdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:43 AM   #6
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Seriously though, good story. There are a lot of good people doing a lot of nice things this time of year and they are never acknowledged.

So if you're one of them, merry Christmas to you.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 02:49 PM   #7
tonpaulerc
Brawn
Points: 845, Level: 15 Points: 845, Level: 15 Points: 845, Level: 15
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

tonpaulerc is off to a good starttonpaulerc is off to a good starttonpaulerc is off to a good start

Man I wish I had stuff on layaway. I would love to get things paid off like this.
tonpaulerc is offline   Reply With Quote